Help › Forums

SO slow

rated by 0 users
Wed, Nov 20 2019 2:56 PM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Sarah91
    3,227 Posts
    Mon, Nov 18 2019 3:38 PM

Can you please spend a little of your profits on faster servers.

This has got to be the buggiest , slowest site in the world.

Just loading a page takes longer than a round of REAL golf.

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Mon, Nov 18 2019 3:45 PM

• twinponds169
    3,018 Posts
    Mon, Nov 18 2019 6:49 PM

Ridiculously slow. Last 2 days now.

Three nights ago it booted us right out of a multiplayer 18 hole on Wolf Creek. My partner (in Australia) and I both got booted right after our first hole tee shots. He came back into the game on Congo 10th, lmao. I never got the option to come back in when I reopened the game client. Then a minute later the whole site went down, just showing that "be right back" page that goes up during a down time. Both lost our passes with no xp's rewarded, no big deal. It did record that we played our cdp game though.

Now just slow as molasses, club roster and tournament tab not even loading on the CC homepage. Tried the log out/log in several times with no improvement. This has happened several times now over the last month or so with these long duration server slowdown. Is this what we have to look forward to for the next umpteen months before WGT ruins the game for good?

• JimQ916
    9,914 Posts
    Tue, Nov 19 2019 6:27 AM

I'm having the same problem...Snail SLOW loading pages. I'm also not able to invite members to my CC...tells me "Could not send CC invite". I'm in a startup Club and had the ability until yesterday morning but now I can't...what gives? Can someone let me know if they're having the same issues before I contact Support...thanks all....Jim

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Tue, Nov 19 2019 6:38 AM

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Tue, Nov 19 2019 8:11 AM

JimQ916:

I'm having the same problem...Snail SLOW loading pages. I'm also not able to invite members to my CC...tells me "Could not send CC invite". I'm in a startup Club and had the ability until yesterday morning but now I can't...what gives? Can someone let me know if they're having the same issues before I contact Support...thanks all....Jim

Make sure the ower has the permissions set so you can invite. You should have all permissions on.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,497 Posts
    Tue, Nov 19 2019 9:22 AM

Same here... Sooo painfully slow!

Under a small scale DDoS attack maybe? Check if a new rival has appeared on stage, WGT. Saw something called "Golf King World Tour" on Google Play and ads. Might be them. :-P

• isalman
    15 Posts
    Tue, Nov 19 2019 9:37 AM

Sarah91:

Can you please spend a little of your profits on faster servers.

This has got to be the buggiest , slowest site in the world.

Just loading a page takes longer than a round of REAL golf.

yeah its becoming common now.interesting that only wgt site runs slow,game client works  ok

• f1dget
    4,074 Posts
    Tue, Nov 19 2019 9:42 AM

Very painful especially trying to set added purse CC tournaments. Mobile app only allows up to a whopping 1000 credits? They probably shut down a PC server or 2 and sold them on e-bay thus encouraging  more players to migrate over to the new version where all seems tikitiboo with no loading wait time.

Good luck to us.

• amateur4sure
    2,195 Posts
    Tue, Nov 19 2019 10:18 AM

Same here folks, So so slow to do anything.

I think The Mickey Mouse server they use really need to get Minnie mouse involved.

• PAGES
RSS