Help › Forums

Meter seems quite different

rated by 0 users
Fri, Nov 22 2019 12:31 AM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • RickySp1020
    1 Posts
    Mon, Nov 11 2019 4:51 AM

For the past few days the meter is not stopping when clicked, it goes past the mark each time.  At first I thought it may be MY computer, but I have closed down all programs and tried at different times of the day but the meter is definitely acting different for me.  Has anyone else noticed a change in the meter response in the past few days?  

• ScottHope
    10,013 Posts
    Mon, Nov 11 2019 7:41 AM

Is your mouse worn out or has a flat battery if wireless?

• ebbwmikey
    429 Posts
    Mon, Nov 11 2019 8:01 AM

i get the same allways on the weekend 

• dhjam1
    577 Posts
    Mon, Nov 11 2019 9:28 AM

RickySp1020:

For the past few days the meter is not stopping when clicked, it goes past the mark each time.  At first I thought it may be MY computer, but I have closed down all programs and tried at different times of the day but the meter is definitely acting different for me.  Has anyone else noticed a change in the meter response in the past few days?  

I have been having the same issue. I am a mobile player. I thought that something was wrong with my tablet

• dhjam1
    577 Posts
    Mon, Nov 11 2019 9:28 AM

RickySp1020:

I have been having the same issue. I am a mobile player. I thought that something was wrong with my tablet

• cussinjack
    89 Posts
    Mon, Nov 11 2019 9:50 AM

certainly NOT  WGT and their servers

• mrmp1
    522 Posts
    Mon, Nov 11 2019 3:09 PM

Scott 

Do you have any suggestions for a good but for reasonable price mouse to use in this game ? 

Mel

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Mon, Nov 11 2019 7:17 PM

mrmp1:

Scott 

Do you have any suggestions for a good but for reasonable price mouse to use in this game ? 

Mel

You don't need anything fancy. A  $14 Mouse would do.

• ScottHope
    10,013 Posts
    Tue, Nov 12 2019 1:11 AM

mrmp1:
    Scott,  Do you have any suggestions for a good but for reasonable price mouse to use in this game ?  Mel
    Like Don said, many members say they play successfully with inexpensive mouses (mice?). But better quality mouses have more features and probably programmability as well, so if you need a new one anyway, get one with a few bells and whistles for helping you with other applications, but not necessary for this game in my opinion.

EDIT : If you give your mouse a hard time though ie: they spend a lot of their time in the air, then obviously cheaper is less painful on the wallet.  ; )

• Bowl64
    3,083 Posts
    Tue, Nov 12 2019 4:44 AM

Any cheapish mice around with quick reactiontime when clicked?

Bjorn

• PAGES
RSS