Forums

Help › Forums

100m XP!!!

Wed, Nov 27 2019 1:44 AM (55 replies)
  • AlaskanDame
    18,964 Posts
    Sun, Nov 17 2019 1:21 PM

There’s still an EXP glitch?  Thought it was gone.

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Sun, Nov 17 2019 1:21 PM

I misread that as a Spaceman Spliff helmet, which got my hopes up temporarily.

• SamSpayed
    4,898 Posts
    Sun, Nov 17 2019 1:30 PM

twinponds169:

After level 200 now, the levels will change from just a mere number, to galaxies far, far away.

BUT, the only way to reach them is to attain the Spaceman Spiff helmet, which, when combined with the magic underpants and the jet powered spikes, will help your cyborg avatar reach speed of light distances in no time at all.

Sounds like they'll be adding Out Of This World apparel to what we have now (Common ~ Rare ~ Epic).

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Sun, Nov 17 2019 1:41 PM

Maybe the apparel will include a bot that plays for us all day while we're at work or whatever (or in some cases while we're not at work or whatever).  Lots of xp ;-)

• Nancy1959
    7,060 Posts
    Sun, Nov 17 2019 3:10 PM

To answer the xp glitch question that was raised, it disappeared for everyone over a year ago.  It lasted for a year and a half, and I am not alone of players that took advantage of it when it existed.  Thousands of others also did.  Since the xp glitch disappeared, I have still averaged over 2 million CC xp per month.

As far as playing with "apparel" on a mobile device, I have never played with a mobile device.  Every one of my rounds has been on my laptop PC.

To a address a criticism that was raised in this thread...Why do I play so many par 3 rounds?  When I'm playing for CC xp, I can play these rounds much faster than other rounds (and also go through less golf balls for the same xp result).  I'm not sure why that would be a problem for anyone.  I suppose that the WGT "Trolls" will always show up in threads like this.  Sometimes I just laugh at their attacks, but mostly it just makes me glad that I don't have to be in a country club with any of them, hahaha!

~Nancy

• AlaskanDame
    18,964 Posts
    Sun, Nov 17 2019 5:17 PM

Nancy1959:
    To answer the xp glitch question that was raised, it disappeared for everyone over a year ago.  It lasted for a year and a half, and I am not alone of players that took advantage of it when it existed. 
    No criticism was intended; thank you for responding.  From the tenor of some comments, it seemed I might be missing a loophole that would benefit some of my club’s members.. . that some part of the glitch remained.  I am happy to hear that the FAPC had not been missing out, and of course we used it while it was available!

Congrats again.

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Mon, Nov 18 2019 7:06 AM

DodgyPutter:

Maybe the apparel will include a bot that plays for us all day while we're at work or whatever (or in some cases while we're not at work or whatever).  Lots of xp ;-)

Hazen plays at work........

wait now for his response!😉

• Whiskeybreathe
    2,275 Posts
    Mon, Nov 18 2019 2:26 PM

CONGRATULATIONS   Nancy 

With over 32,000 ranked rounds , probably  3/4 played in difficult CLASH games ,& over 2100 consecutive days played , go ahead and play some easy par three rounds  ;-)

Cheers,  Jeff 

• Whiskeybreathe
    2,275 Posts
    Mon, Nov 18 2019 3:46 PM

To put the 32,000+  ranked rounds into perspective ... It’s almost twice the combined total of the negative posters here .

Nancy , I always wondered how you could play so much  ?  Sharing a clubhouse with you for more than a year ,  it was mind blowing to watch your numbers spike ...

Keep On Keeping On , Jeff 

• Plonkah
    1,232 Posts
    Sat, Nov 23 2019 5:59 AM

Well, I knew my post would draw some negativity (whenever somebody tries doing something nice there's always a spoiler waiting in the wings). It doesn't matter how Nancy got there - she got there. It's a pity that not everybody can appreciate all the time, effort and expense that went into it. As the saying goes, "You can't please everybody . . . ". Anyway, as the thread seems to have run its course I just wanted to say thanks to everybody for their comments (even those that distracted from the original - space suits?!?), and to say to Nancy and anybody trying to emulate her - good luck as you go forward; don't let the trolls and their jealousy stop you ~ Kevin

RSS