Forums

Help › Forums

removing ball from inventory

rated by 0 users
Sat, Nov 9 2019 2:01 AM (6 replies)
  • ebbwmikey
    429 Posts
    Wed, Nov 6 2019 2:18 AM

I have tried to remove an old golf ball from my inventory a few times and all i get is a spinning icon after a few minuets of waiting i refresh my page and the ball is still there.Also it reverts back to the last ball in my bag iv used allow i have changed my ball to delet the ball i wanted to remove.

• DoctorLarry
    4,275 Posts
    Wed, Nov 6 2019 5:59 PM

ebbwmikey:

I have tried to remove an old golf ball from my inventory a few times and all i get is a spinning icon after a few minuets of waiting i refresh my page and the ball is still there.Also it reverts back to the last ball in my bag iv used allow i have changed my ball to delet the ball i wanted to remove.

When I want to get rid of a ball (or more) I equip it, play one hole, and lose it.  

I know no other way to do it!

• ebbwmikey
    429 Posts
    Wed, Nov 6 2019 11:44 PM

cheers

• ScottHope
    10,006 Posts
    Thu, Nov 7 2019 1:24 AM

Mikey, try clearing out your flash cache.

Larry, you know there is a delete button in your inventory, don't you?

This is an old pic, so the 'X' is on the left now but it doesn't show for your currently equipped ball.

• ebbwmikey
    429 Posts
    Fri, Nov 8 2019 7:08 AM

Hi scott this is why i am logging a bug in the program hit that X and all you get is a spinning icon i clear my catch every day or soon has i log on 

mikeyyyy

• DoctorLarry
    4,275 Posts
    Fri, Nov 8 2019 3:34 PM

ScottHope:
    Larry, you know there is a delete button in your inventory, don't you?

Shhh.

Yes, but I try to feed the ponds and OB occasionally in hopes they will not go after my good balls!!  Anyway, it's more fun than clicking an "X".

• ScottHope
    10,006 Posts
    Sat, Nov 9 2019 2:01 AM

Okay mikeyyyy, hope you get a resolution.

Larry, I should have known you'd have an ulterior motive.  ; )

RSS