Help › Forums

Lost my flash sidebar

rated by 0 users
Thu, Nov 7 2019 9:08 AM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Dave33200
    2,932 Posts
    Tue, Nov 5 2019 4:17 PM

Looks like I have all kinds of problems. Can't seem to post a pic from Imgur.

[Imgur](https://i.imgur.com/dCX0Qnc.jpg)

Problem two. I lost the flash side bar on my right side of the screen using both Chrome & Maxthon. I don't know what to do to get it back. Please help.

Thanks

Dave. 

LOL, the picture work now, please go to problem two. :)

• ScottHope
    10,094 Posts
    Wed, Nov 6 2019 1:59 AM

I believe this is what happens when you try to get back to WGT from the Unity game. Try logging out then back in again Dave.

Imgur pictures do funny things if you try to post the image using a URL that has no filename extension on the end, ie    .png, .jpg.

Without extension

With extension

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Wed, Nov 6 2019 3:27 AM

Lost mine ages ago, tried logging out and in, no joy.

gave up!

• Dave33200
    2,932 Posts
    Wed, Nov 6 2019 3:40 AM

WOW, thank you Scott. I’ve been pulling out my hair (and I don’t have much) trying to get the flash back. I also downloaded Maxthon as well and in less then a week it did the same thing.

Anyway, it works now in chrome, I’ll redownload Maxthon again and see if it works there also.

Dave

• ScottHope
    10,094 Posts
    Wed, Nov 6 2019 4:49 AM

Thank you Dave.  ; )

Andy, try logging out, then clearing your cache. If you keep trying to access wgt.com via the Unity game then chances are you will get a web page with no flash. Go to WGT through your browser, not the Unity game, if there is still no flash, try the log out - log in routine again. 

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Wed, Nov 6 2019 4:14 PM

Opera is doing this also. Can't log out because the left side is missing. I did access the forum from the new app.

I'll try logging out of the app and clearing the cache on opera

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Wed, Nov 6 2019 4:22 PM

ScottHope:

Thank you Dave.  ; )

Andy, try logging out, then clearing your cache. If you keep trying to access wgt.com via the Unity game then chances are you will get a web page with no flash. Go to WGT through your browser, not the Unity game, if there is still no flash, try the log out - log in routine again. 

That worked Scott. I logged out of the app and cleared the History and cache and it came back.

• ScottHope
    10,094 Posts
    Wed, Nov 6 2019 11:57 PM

Cheers Don, you can log out of the no-flash WGT via the top menu, as it differs slightly from the one we normally have...

⇩ You're welcome. ⇩

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Thu, Nov 7 2019 2:20 AM

ScottHope:
    Cheers Don, you can log out of the no-flash WGT via the top menu, as it differs slightly from the one we normally have...

Cool, good to know.

Thank You Scott

• koufax1
    8 Posts
    Thu, Nov 7 2019 7:01 AM

I suddenly am getting a message "allow media5.wgt.com to store information on your computer" -- you are given the option to allow or deny.  I've tried both ---  it blocks your game and you cannot continue - Does it have something to do with Adobe Flash player Settings --- HOW do I fix?

• PAGES
RSS