Forums

Help › Forums

Restore spin to wedge on green or remove all aids for approaches and putts as well!

Thu, Oct 31 2019 4:59 PM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Smith0557
    8 Posts
    Tue, Oct 29 2019 9:49 PM

As usual the cry baby Snowflakes ruin everything fun cause they are jealous and now Wutt's/Wedgie's have been removed from WGT.  I'm now going to complain about putter pal and previews until they delete those from the game since there aren't lines on a green showing breaks in real life or references to green speeds either for that matter so we can all just shoot equally blind.  So tired of all of you whiners and cheats ruining everything fun.  Don't worry I will find out all the calcs for each green speed and still Wedgie on every last one of you clowns.

So WGT I'll expect you to be removing all aids for approaches and putting from the game to make everything equal and fair.

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Wed, Oct 30 2019 11:47 AM

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Wed, Oct 30 2019 12:41 PM

Was the OP even around when we could use spin on the greens?  Seems like an odd complaint for someone who joined just a little over a year ago.

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Wed, Oct 30 2019 12:58 PM

Smith0557:

As usual the cry baby Snowflakes ruin everything fun cause they are jealous and now Wutt's/Wedgie's have been removed from WGT.  I'm now going to complain about putter pal and previews until they delete those from the game since there aren't lines on a green showing breaks in real life or references to green speeds either for that matter so we can all just shoot equally blind.  So tired of all of you whiners and cheats ruining everything fun.  Don't worry I will find out all the calcs for each green speed and still Wedgie on every last one of you clowns.

So WGT I'll expect you to be removing all aids for approaches and putting from the game to make everything equal and fair.

They removed it from PC years ago. How they let it stand this long in mobile i have no idea.

I used the shot here or there. Was way too handy not to. However it was always just a matter of time until they took it away.

Some people got way too dependent on it and used it  for any putt over about 6 feet. Probably bad idea to get to that point.

You won't be able to use the flat shot as much. There are only a few situations where it's not better to use a putter.. Plus if you were one that used it all the time to not have to worry about break then it's not nearly as handy.

you are going to get quite a bit of roll out with flat spin. crossbreaks will still have a decent effect.

• BHenke2
    397 Posts
    Wed, Oct 30 2019 1:26 PM

TopShelf2010:

Smith0557:
    cry baby

Exactly! LOL

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Wed, Oct 30 2019 1:41 PM

Mythanatos:

Smith0557:

They removed it from PC years ago. How they let it stand this long in mobile i have no idea.

I used the shot here or there. Was way too handy not to. However it was always just a matter of time until they took it away.

Some people got way too dependent on it and used it  for any putt over about 6 feet. Probably bad idea to get to that point.

You won't be able to use the flat shot as much. There are only a few situations where it's not better to use a putter.. Plus if you were one that used it all the time to not have to worry about break then it's not nearly as handy.

you are going to get quite a bit of roll out with flat spin. crossbreaks will still have a decent effect.

He is whining that they removed spin on the greens in mobile. He made a similar whiny post on Facebook. After reading his initial post on Facebook I checked both Android on my Samsung tablet and IOS on my Iphone and the option to use spin on the greens is still there on both versions.

Not sure why he thinks the option is gone. I checked both practice mode and ranked round mode thinking that it might have been removed from ranked rounds but not prqactice mode. But no it's still there on both modes. Un;less he has been playing mobile only and switched to the flash version and tried to use spin on the green on it like he does on mobile. 

• Turalyon
    95 Posts
    Wed, Oct 30 2019 2:20 PM

I dont mind but since update i cant play backspin on green, on iPad. Not in practise and not in ranked.

• el3n1
    4,494 Posts
    Wed, Oct 30 2019 3:11 PM

borntobesting:
    Not sure why he thinks the option is gone.

I am not supporting his post, just clarifying that it could depend on whether your android has updated.  When I tried on a Samsung tablet, using FBS appeared to be gone.  When I checked the early access version, where it was confirmed as being at one point, I was unable to use it there as well.

There are so many different mobile platforms, versions of software, and settings on personal devices, it is possible for some people to still observe it after others have viewed it as no longer being available.  I think it is a matter of time before it is unavailable on all platforms/devices.  That's my guess.  good or bad, it is what it is... 

• callaghan159
    6,222 Posts
    Wed, Oct 30 2019 3:32 PM

Maybe they should remove those magical clothing apparel that give you xtra distance and what ever it does to help you play better. Last time I was in Golf Town they did not carry magical clothing to help my real life  game .

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Wed, Oct 30 2019 7:42 PM

BHenke2:

TopShelf2010:

Smith0557:
    cry baby

Exactly! LOL

Not to mention "So tired of all of you whiners"............

OP should go to a real golf course and take a divot out of a green.

Report back after you recover.

• PAGES
RSS