Forums

Help › Forums

Coin pay out percentage not correct

rated by 0 users
Fri, Nov 8 2019 8:21 AM (20 replies)
  • Bubsy04
    31 Posts
    Mon, Oct 28 2019 1:06 PM

For a little over a month, the coin payout for attire isn't correct.

Example of my attire percentage bonus...

Glove 2%
    Shoes 4%
    Shirt 5%
    Pants 4%
    Total 15%

If I win a match playing Chelsea with a payout of 900 coins, I only receive 1009 coins...should be 1035.

I have pointed this out to WGT but still haven't had a final response.

They said that they were aware and that other people were also affected, and that they were looking into this issue.

It has been a month since I first pointed this out.

• BOZskills
    392 Posts
    Tue, Oct 29 2019 2:33 AM

You're concerned about the worthless coins you're not receiving?(should this be in the and why section?) lol.

• el3n1
    4,494 Posts
    Tue, Oct 29 2019 12:50 PM

You have to remember the % given are rounded up, which suggest a higher overall number than you actually earn.    

The numbers could easily be something more like the following hypothetically... I don't think you can see the actual number except during the actual upgrade  --

Glove 1.5

Shoe 3.6

Shirt 4.5

Pants 3.6

This would be closer to 13.2 %  … 

It is also unclear how the numbers work in connection with one another especially if you are mixing and matching gear.  They may overlap or cancel some of the percentages out if you are not using the apparel during a specific sponsor apparel session.  

Again, it is relatively small number the key is you are already covering the deduction that is typically charged for playing the coin match which helps to build your coin bankroll to play higher stakes eventually.  

• Bubsy04
    31 Posts
    Tue, Oct 29 2019 2:34 PM

I don't play in many tournaments, so that doesn't pertain.

All of the percentages are in full numbers in my game...no partial numbers.

I don't care if it covers my entry fee...what I want is the coin amount due to me.

Why is this such a problem????

• Cicero733
    2,293 Posts
    Tue, Oct 29 2019 4:35 PM

I reported the same issue. My shoes went to level 9 but the payout is still the same as when they were level 8. WGT acknowledged the issue and bumped it up the chain. Am awaiting a reply.

• el3n1
    4,494 Posts
    Tue, Oct 29 2019 5:45 PM

Bubsy04:
    All of the percentages are in full numbers in my game

That is because they are rounded up, odds are none of your items are exactly whole numbers... it doesnt dismiss a slight discrepancy but you are not really losing out on much.  

The combination of items can also change the amount awarded, buf that involves mixing and matching until you find the highest return... some lower level items can boost coin earnings more than higher level items... but wgt likely caught on to that because you rarely if ever see points awarded for some items to upgrade them.  

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Wed, Oct 30 2019 9:04 AM

Bubsy04:
    All of the percentages are in full numbers in my game...no partial numbers.

The actual numbers aren't whole numbers. 

The display is rounded.

'it would be nice if they showed exactly what each piece upgrade is but they don't.

The later points are always just fractional upgrades less than half a % point. 

• Bubsy04
    31 Posts
    Wed, Oct 30 2019 1:41 PM

I guess I'm not happy about spending 50K coins for clothing upgrade, and there is no difference in my payout.

• el3n1
    4,494 Posts
    Thu, Oct 31 2019 4:49 PM

Bubsy04:

I guess I'm not happy about spending 50K coins for clothing upgrade, and there is no difference in my payout.

I understand that... I was too, the first time I spent 50k coins on an upgrade only to learn the benefit was less than expected.  I later discovered a different apparel combination that worked better.

I have since gone and looked at my own apparel.  My returns are much lower than I would have expected as well and what I have received in the past.   I did not really pay close enough attention to notice the decrease prior to that.  So they have clearly done something with the calculations or apparel benefits.  

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Sat, Nov 2 2019 1:40 AM

Once you max out on clothing apparel you then start to win coin bonuses too , at the end of the match , so the Chelsea payout remains but if you have maxed for example in top,golf items and that comes out in the winning say silver box you get thrown extra coins, say 600  or if a platinum box even 10000.

RSS