Forums

Help › Forums

Site so slow

Mon, Nov 4 2019 11:34 AM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • mikey1961
    1,680 Posts
    Mon, Oct 28 2019 1:42 AM

Anybody else having problems today with the website i have been trying to set up CC comps all morning and it's impossible to do because the site is running so slow when i eventually get to the comp set up then press to set after 4-5 mins i get the cannot reach web page because of a timeout any help is appreciated 

Mike

• carlosdev
    2,528 Posts
    Mon, Oct 28 2019 2:02 AM

Hi Mike

Yes, the website is very slow for me too. Been like 2 days and it is taking all the time in the world to load.

Not sure what to do.

Tx

- Carl 

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Mon, Oct 28 2019 6:09 AM

Not sure I'm experiencing the 4-5 minutes but going from page to page in the forums and posting feels like the old Dial up days.  LOL

*Edit,  wonder if it could be from the fires in California?

• twinponds169
    3,018 Posts
    Mon, Oct 28 2019 7:40 AM

It's been driving me bonkers all weekend and still so slow that basic things like the member roster on the club home page or the list of tournaments on the club page won't even fill in and load. Impossible to navigate anywhere on the site, just takes forever to change a page. Dial up speed would be a big improvement right now.

No problems anywhere else in the wide world of web travel, just here.

• JDGHOST
    6,776 Posts
    Mon, Oct 28 2019 10:02 AM

Same here super slow all weekend and still today !!  And causing members in my club to have 5 of the same posts pop up on forum cause they don't wait and continually hit the "post" button....Had to delete 11 duplicate posts this morning (not to mention the duplicate tourney) "ERRRRRR".....This happened awhile back I remember earlier this year and lasted like a week......sighhhhh

JD

• WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Mon, Oct 28 2019 10:16 AM

Only noticed it this morning here in UK but it's been extremely 'laggy' when loading pages all day long. Game client end seems fine.

I'll do my utmost to resist the temptation to click 'Post' numerous times while posting this...

• MGB01
    1,469 Posts
    Mon, Oct 28 2019 10:28 AM

been really slow loading pages here in spain for 2 days now…….(glad its not my computer about to roll over and die on me )

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Mon, Oct 28 2019 11:37 AM

MGB01:

been really slow loading pages here in spain for 2 days now…….(glad its not my computer about to roll over and die on me )

Me too Mickey, I’m in the south of France, the whole weekend has seemed like an eternity to load anything. Everything else I use YouTube etc are all fine.

• twinponds169
    3,018 Posts
    Mon, Oct 28 2019 3:35 PM

Maybe it had something to do with extreme traffic using the free rental weekend, I dunno. But, once this thread got going, and the guys on Pine St. got to work, everything is very much back to normal now. No probs at all loading or page changing. Weird part was that the game client itself behaved fine through all this, just the web site was running like molasses.Maybe that has its own dedicated server or something like that.

• mikey1961
    1,680 Posts
    Tue, Oct 29 2019 12:12 AM

Thanks for the input guys i thought it might just be my old pooter playing up lol 

Mike

• PAGES
RSS