Forums

Help › Forums

game has be come weak

rated by 0 users
Thu, Oct 24 2019 2:29 PM (3 replies)
  • ozieagle
    1 Posts
    Thu, Oct 24 2019 4:27 AM

promote your game WAY more. It so needs more people playing this game.. it takes for agers to get into a game because no one is playing it. also you charge way to much for clubs and balls . but yet I see no promotion's on the tv or the internet . hook up with Facebook better and get them to help any golf tour on tv get a spot on a add and promote this game  .. iv spend a bit of money and so have a lot of other people so . u cant say your broke .don't take me wrong .BUT !! this game needs way more publicly  . The promoters need to do more or sales... sell the game. its a hidden game...I'm sorry for my grammar.. 

p. S I do love the game.

BUT!. when people leave and time out . that also needs to be looked at. they should get a ban for and hour or something. After their last timeout! and lose some rating most importunely . thats why they leave ....they dont lose anything ,. bit unfair. needs to looked at.. but hay. im not a delevloper so .  what do i know.? . im sorry

daniel gott>>>>

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Thu, Oct 24 2019 1:04 PM

ozieagle:
    to help any golf tour on tv get a spot on a add and promote this game 

WGT have some involvement with the Golf Channel and the USGA, they were all involved with the VUSA at Top Golfs venue in Las Vegas.

ozieagle:
    iv spend a bit of money and so have a lot of other people

Correct, some people spend money here, many more don’t, I don’t, I/they watch the 2 credit videos to amass their bank roll.

ozieagle:
    p. S I do love the game

I’ve read that quote so many times, WGT don’t really care that you do, their a business, one leaves and another joins.

• craigswan
    30,834 Posts
    Thu, Oct 24 2019 2:05 PM

Advertising .

I hear so many times now that selling your product on social media is the best way . Even the politician's know this now .

Also hear that radio adverts makes on average ten times more money than it costs .

Ask donald and boris .

Funny Magic GIF - Funny Magic GolfBall GIFs

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Thu, Oct 24 2019 2:29 PM

Your quote said something about waiting for ages to get a game,  but yet you come back with giving people time outs, or banning for a period of time.  How is one going to help the other? 

RSS