Help › Forums

My profile

rated by 0 users
Wed, Oct 30 2019 11:32 AM (25 replies)
  • DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Tue, Oct 29 2019 2:10 PM

ScottHope:
    But when we are logged into the Unity game it appears to put another stylesheet into WGT's website. The stylesheet is just a linked file that applies style to webpages, and that new stylesheet seems to be removing the stuff associated with our flash game.

I have not played the new version yet, but this makes a lot of sense.  I have some stylesheets I use for a couple of other sites and I sometimes forget they are in use - until I log in from a different browser!

• ScottHope
    10,082 Posts
    Tue, Oct 29 2019 3:22 PM

DoctorLarry:
    ...but this makes a lot of sense.
    Thank you Larry. How do you apply your stylesheets to those other sites if you don't mind me asking?

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Tue, Oct 29 2019 8:22 PM

ScottHope:

DoctorLarry:
    ...but this makes a lot of sense.
    Thank you Larry. How do you apply your stylesheets to those other sites if you don't mind me asking?

To be clear, I did not write the stylesheets but I use "Stylish" to apply and update them.  They do the usual rearranging of some elements and hiding of ads!

• Lizington
    276 Posts
    Wed, Oct 30 2019 1:37 AM

Did you close all wgt web pages in the browser close the browser and clear the cache?

I'm not familiar with the i pad but to clear the cache should be in settling>apps and find your web browser >storage>Clear cache.(other people on here will correct me if that's the wrong path)

Try that then go back to my first post instructions it will automatically log in via the app or open wgt page you may have to log in that way

Also there should be clear data on there this holds password's ect for all websites you have given permission to remember your details, this should not be the issue but you could try it if clearing the cache doesn't work. 

Cheers

Liz

• ScottHope
    10,082 Posts
    Wed, Oct 30 2019 1:56 AM

Thanks Larry. I used to use that too, but I moved over to Stylus as Stylish had some bad press over its privacy, although I think they have some new owners now, so that issue may have been resolved.

It works very well and if you know a little about CSS, you can do quite a lot.  ; )

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Wed, Oct 30 2019 11:32 AM

Thanks Lizzie , I know you are doing your best to help me , but following your instructions just doesn’t make any difference. The best I have is the advice from Scott by having the messages page stored as a favourite , at least I can view my messages . Everything else I can get from the wgt app. Thanks once again , hope all is well with you x

RSS