Forums

Help › Forums

My profile

rated by 0 users
Wed, Oct 30 2019 11:32 AM (25 replies)
  • bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Wed, Oct 23 2019 12:11 AM

I am a mobile user , but to access forums I come into the Wgt.com web site. When I do this and go into my profile , the box on the left side that should display my messages, account, number of credits and coins is not there. I deletes the app turned off iPad , reloaded iPad , sign in , went into the website and the box was back UNTIL , I went into forums and wrote a comment , then when I went back to my profile that box on the left had disappeared again ! 
    I sometimes use my mini pad and the box is there in my profile , but that is because I don’t use that to go into forums ! Can you investigate please . 

• kipdog87
    2,046 Posts
    Wed, Oct 23 2019 8:01 PM

You have already posted this in another forum post. This is why some of us want to stay Pc.

Mick

• dhjam1
    577 Posts
    Wed, Oct 23 2019 11:36 PM

Everything disappears for me if desktop site is checked

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Thu, Oct 24 2019 1:50 AM

Kipdog, I posted my problem in the mobile section to see if anyone else was experiencing the same thing , or if it was just me and my iPad. Then when others said they have a problem I posted in bug log , should I not have done this ?? 
    I don’t ever use a desktop , I only use a laptop when I want to make a new custom club tournament .  

• Lizington
    276 Posts
    Sun, Oct 27 2019 4:26 PM

1 close all wgt windows on your browser (you may have to clear  the browser cache)

2 open wgt mobile app and go to club page

3 click on club forum on your app to open browser

4 at the bottom of the club forum page click on Q&A

5 at the bottom of that page click full site

6 it should now be displayed and logged in if not try refreshing the page 

Hope this helps

Liz

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Mon, Oct 28 2019 1:20 PM

Thanks Lizzington, followed your instructions had to refresh the page in the last step, went to my profile and the box that is normally top left that would show my messages , credits  etc is still not there. No box !  I really don’t understand , 

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Mon, Oct 28 2019 2:30 PM

bossbird:
    I am a mobile user , but to access forums I come into the Wgt.com web site. When I do this and go into my profile , the box on the left side that should display my messages, account, number of credits and coins is not there.
    The missing items are programmed in Flash which is unavailable on mobile. You'll see most of these in the app.

Under Android, the browser page shows a big button inviting to the app - Apple may be different.

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Mon, Oct 28 2019 2:49 PM

But I don’t understand that because I can get the box up on my old mini iPad , it’s the new iPad 6 where it has disappeared in the last week or ten days ! 

• ScottHope
    10,006 Posts
    Mon, Oct 28 2019 3:02 PM

Might be because your old mini iPad is hanging onto some stuff in its cache, whereas the new iPad never had a chance to load that stuff into its cache because it's new.

View your messages here...

https://www.wgt.com/user/conversations/default.aspx

View forum here...

http://www.wgt.com/forums/

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Mon, Oct 28 2019 3:59 PM

Thanks Scott I will try tomorrow , bedtime now for me , cheers !

RSS