Forums

Help › Forums

Power outage

Tue, Oct 29 2019 2:13 PM (8 replies)
  • RHathaway
    22 Posts
    Tue, Oct 22 2019 1:31 PM

Is there a way to petition to have my consecutive days streak reset ? I had a power outage due to storms/ tornadoes and was unable to log on. Or am I pretty much screwed ? 

• WGTShamWow
    905 Posts
    Tue, Oct 22 2019 1:57 PM

Reach out to members@worldgolftour.com with your username and previous days played streak and they will be able to look into this further for you. 

• RHathaway
    22 Posts
    Wed, Oct 23 2019 1:57 PM

Thanks. I think it was somewhere between 82 - 88 I don't remember exactly.

• DoctorLarry
    4,275 Posts
    Wed, Oct 23 2019 11:55 PM

RHathaway:

Thanks. I think it was somewhere between 82 - 88 I don't remember exactly.

You need to send this info to the email Shamwow posted or click "Contact" at the bottom of the page and contact Customer Support.  

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Thu, Oct 24 2019 3:58 AM

RHathaway:

Is there a way to petition to have my consecutive days streak reset ? I had a power outage due to storms/ tornadoes and was unable to log on. Or am I pretty much screwed ? 

if you have a smart phone download the WGT mobile app. you play using the same account that to play with on the web/flash game. As long as your phone is charged you can access the app using your phone's cellular network. Select any course choosing random 3 and you can play 3 holes in about 5 minutes to keep your streak alive, 

I get my consecutive day bonus 5 nights a week at work during lunch hour this way, The other 2 days I play on my PC and extend the streak that way, But if power is out I can simply play a random 3 on my phone to extend the streak. 

• ScottHope
    10,005 Posts
    Thu, Oct 24 2019 4:47 AM

I think you only have to hit the ball once to maintain your CDP, if you haven't got the time for a complete game.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Oct 24 2019 5:25 AM

ScottHope:

I think you only have to hit the ball once to maintain your CDP, if you haven't got the time for a complete game.

This is correct. The CDP is awarded immediately after that first swing regardless of what happens after that,  like quitting the round.  :-)

• ErnieEls047
    9 Posts
    Mon, Oct 28 2019 8:42 PM

Well.. saw my first political rape allegation on wgt ads. I think we're all screwed now. seems wgt has a political agenda. thats what I want to hear when I'm relaxing. yup

• DoctorLarry
    4,275 Posts
    Tue, Oct 29 2019 2:13 PM

ErnieEls047:

Well.. saw my first political rape allegation on wgt ads. I think we're all screwed now. seems wgt has a political agenda. thats what I want to hear when I'm relaxing. yup

I suspect that WGT does not pick the ads to show, but I could be wrong.  I would post a complaint to Customer Service if I saw any ad that was out-of-bounds (of course, I don't see any since I use AdBlockPlus on PC).

RSS