Help › Forums

WGT need to work with another player

Tue, Oct 22 2019 3:18 PM (5 replies)
  • alpenpirat
    1,123 Posts
    Tue, Oct 22 2019 1:18 AM

New name for WGT >> changes to SMG>

Slow Motion Glitch

The entire game is not fluid, but is constantly interrupted. We know the little mistakes in the game, but it's been extreme for two weeks now. Nothing is controllable and you only play here to occupy yourself. WGT has become completely pointless.

And when will a new player installed that works?

It will not be that long with the Flash Player.

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Tue, Oct 22 2019 1:42 AM

It is on your end. The game on my PC with flash runs flawlessly. Flash player has over a year left. By the way do you actually read the forums or do you just come in and complain??

Because if you actually read the forums you would know there is a stand alone version that you can download and play and test to help WGT build the next version better.

They have over a year to get the stand alone version to work correctly,. You can play both versions until the flash version is gone. 

• craigswan
    30,950 Posts
    Tue, Oct 22 2019 2:59 AM

Image result for ladbible funny golf gifs

It never rains on the golf course .

but maybe on his parade .

• alpenpirat
    1,123 Posts
    Tue, Oct 22 2019 4:08 AM

borntobesting:

It is on your end. The game on my PC with flash runs flawlessly. Flash player has over a year left. By the way do you actually read the forums or do you just come in and complain??

Because if you actually read the forums you would know there is a stand alone version that you can download and play and test to help WGT build the next version better.

They have over a year to get the stand alone version to work correctly,. You can play both versions until the flash version is gone. 

There are legitimate reasons why I'm hardly in the forum. The last comment> respectively photo, says it all.

Where can i find the stand olone version ?

In the way.. I have the flash player installed. With the result that I can not log in with three browsers. Get asked for the Flash Player.

And now your Verion ???

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Tue, Oct 22 2019 12:16 PM

alpenpirat:
    In the way.. I have the flash player installed. With the result that I can not log in with three browsers. Get asked for the Flash Player.

Sounds like me,  I have to right click and allow flash player.  I'm pretty sure that's everyone too? 

alpenpirat:

Slow Motion Glitch

The entire game is not fluid,

I see you're using the yellow Callaway ball,  try a different ball as I was having many problems while using the new yellow ball.  So much so that I spent the rest of my credits on the white L33 callaway ball.  I know,,, shocking!  LOL

Haven't even had the nerve to load the yellow ball to see if they fixed it yet.

• alpenpirat
    1,123 Posts
    Tue, Oct 22 2019 3:18 PM

hpurey:

alpenpirat:

Sounds like me,  I have to right click and allow flash player.  I'm pretty sure that's everyone too? 

alpenpirat:

Slow Motion Glitch

The entire game is not fluid,

I see you're using the yellow Callaway ball,  try on the white L33 callaway ball.  I know,,, shocking!  LOL

Good answer.. 

i know .. i had have the L 33 balls for a longer time and good results with them. Also sometimes i can make very good rounds with the basik as well. 

What i understand with you.. back to the roots.. here we go 

RSS