Forums

Help › Forums

Problems since September 24th update

rated by 0 users
Tue, Oct 22 2019 1:26 PM (2 replies)
  • TomasBolanos
    999 Posts
    Sun, Oct 20 2019 3:16 PM

Since the update of September 24th, the game has been extremely difficult to play.  I don't know what you did, but the game isn't fun to play anymore.  I really wish you would stop tweaking things.  Please get something working correctly and leave it alone.

The two main problems are as follows:

1.  After the update, the game didn't work at all on my laptop until five days ago.  Then it only worked for three days.  First there was a loading issue which I assume was corrected by WGT because many of my friends had the same issue.  For those three days it worked, it was the best I have ever seen it.  I was really happy.  Then yesterday I got an incredibly jumpy meter and the game has now becom unplayable.

2,  On my ipad the putting has changed drastically on 3-5' putts.  I have to play the ball as much as three holes out to make a putt and sometimes that isn't enough.  I have been playing real golf for 60 years and have never ever had to play a short putt so far out of the hole.

Please try to fix the problems and then leave the game alone.  It is a great game but when I can barely play it, it isn't fun.  Thank you for your time and consideration.  I realize that the programming is complicated, but if you are to be a realistic golf simulation, things need to be kept on top of.

Tomas Bolanos

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Mon, Oct 21 2019 3:34 AM

TomasBolanos:
    I have been playing real golf for 60 years and have never ever had to play a short putt so far out of the hole.

Augusta springs to mind on that quote!

TomasBolanos:
    On my ipad the putting has changed drastically on 3-5' putts.  I have to play the ball as much as three holes out to make a putt and sometimes that isn't enough. 

I’m a P.C player and have been since 2012, on the mobile platform, which I have played quite a bit recently, that’s only due to the iOS update allowing me now to be able to use a Bluetooth mouse, I do believe that the putting is totally different, the dots don’t move as fast as the flash version, making some putts totally ridiculous, sometimes impossible to read correctly.

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Tue, Oct 22 2019 1:26 PM

I just put this down to me being a bad putter ! 

RSS