Fri, Nov 1 2019 7:17 PM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • pooped169
    123 Posts
    Sat, Oct 19 2019 9:20 AM

• AlaskanDame
    18,958 Posts
    Sat, Oct 19 2019 9:56 AM

No teamspeak, but an active forum and great fun club.  Friendly Active Players Club, a/k/a Fabulous Authentic People Club.  

• Dave33200
    2,932 Posts
    Sat, Oct 19 2019 11:51 AM

Check out Nice and Friendly. Play the way you want. 

We have a good group of players who use discord for nightly H2H games. 

Dave. 

• JDGHOST
    6,770 Posts
    Sat, Oct 19 2019 2:21 PM

Pooped,

Please take a moment to read our recruit post on this this thread ....The Founders Club is anything but "Drama" .... And ask around I am anything but "That Type" of Owner lol....Many fun "No Pressure "  things going on We have an outstanding core group been here since the start of TFC (2015) I believe....Discord and Skype if that's your thing(But surely no required Do and  play what you like)....At worst if you decide TFC is not for you after a bit.... You can keep searching ...No hard feelings whatsoever  (there are many great clubs here).....All the best wherever  you decide to hang your golf hat !!

JD(Owner TFC)

Side Note: Teamspeak  is on the table as well... 

• K7JBQ
    1,468 Posts
    Sat, Oct 19 2019 6:17 PM
    I sent you an invitation to join The Golf Masters Club. I have a sneaking suspicion we might be just what you're looking for. Passwords??? Are you kidding!?
  • callaghan159
    6,220 Posts
    Sat, Oct 19 2019 6:23 PM

pooped169:
    So after some time with my last club, the owner seemed to go coo coo for coco puffs like a light switch. 

Pfft !!!! LOL

• Ladychipper
    22,680 Posts
    Sun, Oct 20 2019 12:50 PM

Hi pooped169,

TPC is a laid back fun club.  You are not forced to do anything you don't want to.  Only rules are, be courteous to other members, play at least once a week and use your free CC pass when you play. 

Check out this forum thread:

http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/567497.aspx

Best Wishes,

Marion

PS:  We use Discord to chat

• TDeSanto
    326 Posts
    Sun, Oct 20 2019 2:12 PM

Hey pooped169,  Go for the Gusto would be proud to have you as a member. We have a year long PGA point style tournament. No pressure club and guess what? The club owner is hands off.  Leaves it to the directors.  Best of luck in your choice of club.

tom

• Woodie312
    671 Posts
    Sun, Oct 20 2019 5:25 PM

Try the Jerky Meter Country Club

We are small and no drama allowed unless you count the picking going on in the forums between myself (alternate owner, I lead the club for a year or so alternating with our founder) and greeenron our founder.

Woodie312

• TomasBolanos
    999 Posts
    Sun, Oct 20 2019 7:55 PM

OldDuffersRetreat is a fun club if you don't mind playing with a bunch of old farts.  We are close and have fun and really care about each other.  We only ask that you use your daily pass for the club but we don't really require it.  Other than that, we ask that you have fun.

Tomas Bolanos/Tournament Director/OldDuffersRetreat

• PAGES
RSS