Just Flucking Lovery

lol  ˙ʎllɐʎoɹ˙˙˙pǝʞɔnɟ ǝq oʇ ʇnoqɐ ǝɹ,ǝM˙˙˙sǝ⅄  ˙ʎɹɐפ

• whooshdangit
    1,246 Posts
    Wed, Oct 16 2019 10:08 AM

• drmoose
    3,531 Posts
    Wed, Oct 16 2019 11:04 AM

Oh great ! Now Imma havta done reprogram my txzdave decoder ring. This is not good.

Doc :)

• conveyorguy
    767 Posts
    Wed, Oct 16 2019 5:03 PM
    It's the cat's fault no doubt....at least that's what Joe says.....
  • DoctorLarry
    4,275 Posts
    Wed, Oct 16 2019 11:16 PM

fatdan:

¡looɔ ʎɹǝʌ ʎɹǝʌ

• whooshdangit
    1,246 Posts
    Thu, Oct 17 2019 12:06 PM

Hi all

While it's still unclear what I may have unleashed on us with my well meant upside down message, 

drmoose:

Oh great ! Now Imma havta done reprogram my txzdave decoder ring. This is not good.

Doc :)

I share your concerns Doc. This could elevate things to a whole new level of head scratching.

Like the butterfly that flaps its wings in some far flung corner of our world, there still remains a chance it might fall off its twig.

Cheers!

ɥɔᴉɹ

• ScottHope
    10,012 Posts
    Thu, Oct 17 2019 2:10 PM

Fall off it's twig! You meanie Rich, butterflies are beautiful!

Scott's video is loading please wait...

Lol.   ; )

• whooshdangit
    1,246 Posts
    Thu, Oct 17 2019 3:28 PM

Hi Scott

I agree, they're beautiful creatures. Some people though find them scary, along with clowns and joined up eyebrows. Very strange.

This prompted me to do some research, with interesting results:

"The idea that small causes may have large effects in general and in weather specifically was earlier recognized by French mathematician and engineer Henri Poincaré and American mathematician and philosopher Norbert Wiener. Edward Lorenz's work placed the concept of instability of the Earth's atmosphere onto a quantitative base and linked the concept of instability to the properties of large classes of dynamic systems which are undergoing nonlinear dynamics and deterministic chaos"

It's not clear if Mr. Lorenz's work included falling off a twig or indeed a husky's nose. If not this appears to be a glaring omission with possible wide ranging consequences!

Could the "large classes of dynamic systems which are undergoing nonlinear dynamics and deterministic chaos" be a reference to the WGT downloadable?

Cheers!

Rich

• gonfission
    2,227 Posts
    Thu, Oct 17 2019 4:05 PM

whooshdangit:
    "The idea that small causes may have large effects in general and in weather specifically was earlier recognized by French mathematician and engineer Henri Poincaré and American mathematician and philosopher Norbert Wiener. Edward Lorenz's work placed the concept of instability of the Earth's atmosphere onto a quantitative base and linked the concept of instability to the properties of large classes of dynamic systems which are undergoing nonlinear dynamics and deterministic chaos"

Or simply, "The Butterfly Effect"

A 2004 movie of the same name, gives a rather understandable look into universal mechanics.

Step on a butterfly while time traveling the Jurassic period, and you may be responsible for the procreation of said reptiles, into a skewed future. 

Bronto ribs for dinner, yummy. Meet the Flintstones....  Yabba dabba doo.....

We all know how that turned out, eh?

• whooshdangit
    1,246 Posts
    Thu, Oct 17 2019 7:04 PM

. . . tib a derednaw evah ot raeppa eW

~ Stray cats strut ~

Rich

RSS