rated by 0 users
Thu, Oct 17 2019 8:40 AM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Thu, Oct 17 2019 7:12 AM

Yiannis1970:

JimbeauC:

One difference in the new setup will make most if not all common autodingers unworkable. 

Absolutely not true....and i 'll take it a step forward by saying that the autodingers will be even more efficient!!

:)

Still need to be able to putt though?

• Yiannis1970
    3,269 Posts
    Thu, Oct 17 2019 8:04 AM

Sure thing but it's an easy job if you putt from 1 yd away all the time.

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Thu, Oct 17 2019 8:13 AM

TopShelf2010:

Slimjim001:
    thus not accomodating a quick toggle option to use during a game for such attachments.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but there already is a fix for this within these forums. Something has been created to allow users to adjust screen size to their own liking... thus allowing users to view their taskbar which in turn allows them to use whatever other programs they desire.

Don

Not to mention a dual monitor setup or another computer/laptop nearby.  

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Thu, Oct 17 2019 8:40 AM

Slimjim001:

I'll be interested how those who are currently using all those stand-alone shot and wind calculators (i.e. Kat's, Bilico's and VGG Caddy etc.) and other on-screen gadgets (ruler, wind clock face etc), will like the new WGT platform since it has a "full screen" feature (not optional) which covers the entire screen including the tool bar section at the bottom thus not accomodating a quick toggle option to use during a game for such attachments. Ya suppose WGT purposely designed it that way to discourage cheating?  Hmmm?

Bilkos, Kat's and VGG Caddy are just calculators. They are not cheat tools.

Auto Clickers, which a lot of mobile players have for videos are.

• PAGES
RSS