Forums

Help › Forums

Tiers

rated by 0 users
Tue, Oct 15 2019 12:48 PM (1 replies)
  • Reefbeach
    16 Posts
    Tue, Oct 15 2019 7:28 AM

What decides when a player advances to the next tier? I played a Master today who was level 107 with an average of 65! He had excellent gear commensurate with his level!

I was made a legend at 89 with an average of only 70! It just seems odd that there is so much discrepancy!

• DoctorLarry
    4,275 Posts
    Tue, Oct 15 2019 12:48 PM

Reefbeach:

What decides when a player advances to the next tier? I played a Master today who was level 107 with an average of 65! He had excellent gear commensurate with his level!

I was made a legend at 89 with an average of only 70! It just seems odd that there is so much discrepancy!

Looks like you play mostly mobile.  In that case, most tier advancements are based on level, not average.

However, access to better gear comes with higher levels, so level 107 can buy anything in the pro shop.  Of course, average starts over when a player tiers up, so average after tiering up usually climbs since either green speeds or tees get harder with higher tiers.

WGT does not specify exactly what is required to tier up so most info comes from players and is found in a few places in the forums.  Unfortunately, I am not sure exactly when those occur for mobile players.

RSS