Forums

Help › Forums

TOP GOLF is ready to face new challenges ???

rated by 0 users
Sat, Oct 12 2019 10:55 PM (0 replies)
  • RegisLDN
    136 Posts
    Sat, Oct 12 2019 10:55 PM

hello, early disruptions

I use translator

I am a Brazilian who thinks outside my square.

When it was released WGT, I was already attending MSGolf 2000, MSGolf2003 and before that THE LADER. also some of EA (TW, Master) and lastly the much fun and fantasi "Winning Putt" (BANDAI) and already adopted Clothes (up personal) and Enchantment (up equipment) that went bankrupt (due to the exchange market and sale between players .

I can not consider myself a founding player of this acclaimed "simulation" game if I can attribute this concept, because I never noticed such a statement published by TOPGOLF, has always been: most realistic.

But the effect of this proposal is evident by the need to apply concepts, energy, movements compatible with the real to obtain good results in the course.

It is only my personal opinion that what has made this game so attractive and prestigious is the balance between reality and fantasy. Offering challenging and motivating gameplay.

If you want more "reality" the option will be "uneven lies" although I notice a bit of exaggeration in the necessary movements and results obtained.

Noticing many posts on this topic I note the requirement of many for a 100% transfer from the win flash PC version to the new WIN PC version. The vast majority claiming the most "FANTASY" part of the project: "cam video".

I can not say that this complaint comes from players who do not attend the mobile version, many of which attend also require the cameras.

What I can say as a personal opinion is that fewer cameras get more realistic, exciting and more amazing the game.

I had the opportunity to attend real golf courses for 8 years and I can say that the mobile version (in the android emulator for PC) offers much more reality immersion than the flash PC version.

RSS