Forums

Help › Forums

Looking for a club

rated by 0 users
Thu, Oct 17 2019 11:10 AM (7 replies)
  • Dewelwood
    104 Posts
    Fri, Oct 11 2019 9:48 PM

A player looking for a new country club to join. Master level 72, play almost everyday and enjoy discussing the game with fellow players

• Next260
    2,189 Posts
    Sun, Oct 13 2019 4:56 PM

Come check out Valley of the Sun Casual Club.

We are always looking for active players of all levels , mobile or pc.

We have a multitude of weekly tournaments and we are active in the Clash and TURFWARS.

• Dave33200
    2,932 Posts
    Sun, Oct 13 2019 5:28 PM

Check out the Nice and Friendly. All are welcome. 

• PaulMercier
    97 Posts
    Sun, Oct 13 2019 8:17 PM

I second Valley of the Sun Casual Club. This is the second club I have been a member of. I did not know what to expect from my first CC. I selected this one intentionally and am glad that I did.

• KegsonKegs1
    387 Posts
    Sun, Oct 13 2019 8:48 PM

Dewelwood:

A player looking for a new country club to join. Master level 72, play almost everyday and enjoy discussing the game with fellow players

I’m with you, need a new club Tour Legend Lvl 98 with similar timing and attitude toward the game.

• JDGHOST
    6,748 Posts
    Mon, Oct 14 2019 4:04 AM

"The Founders Club needs you!!" 

Hello I am JD the owner of TFC ...I would love to have you consider joining our club ...We have a good mix of players from all over the world Men and Women...We have a ton of stuff going on.... We have Discord and Skype if that's your thing....We are not over demanding just Please use your "FREE" CCpasses when you get them ...We are a level 19 club fast approaching level 20...The word is out on TFC  as we are growing very fast...Hope to see you in the clubhouse soon.

Sincerely JD 

• Ladychipper
    22,628 Posts
    Mon, Oct 14 2019 11:39 AM

I am not going to give you some big spill about TPC.  Come read about us here:

http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/567497.aspx

You must first be without a country club to join though. 

Best Wishes,

Marion

• HotFinlander
    20 Posts
    Thu, Oct 17 2019 11:10 AM

We are a level 15 club always hitting top 100 and ready to bust top 50.

Check us out we are undefeated in Clashes this week and looking for a player that is active.

Sierra Nevada Mafia is a top 100 Club on the move! We have FREE Private Tournaments for CREDITS. We are accepting all tier levels. Come join Sierra Nevada Mafia for fun competition, leveling up quickly, upgrading equipment, and winning FREE CREDITS! We have 147 open spots and this club will only get better with each member. Please join and thanks for playing! Cheers!

http://www.wgt.com/clubs/sierra_nevada_mafia/default.aspx

RSS