Forums

Help › Forums

Suggestion

rated by 0 users
Thu, Oct 10 2019 4:32 PM (5 replies)
  • k5ntonsm1th
    34 Posts
    Thu, Oct 10 2019 7:21 AM

Any chance you can add the letters MM ORIGINAL above the swing meter back onto the new version? Im sure i am not the only player that uses the letters for getting distances on our clubs. Thanks.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Oct 10 2019 9:41 AM

k5ntonsm1th:

Any chance you can add the letters MM ORIGINAL above the swing meter back onto the new version? Im sure i am not the only player that uses the letters for getting distances on our clubs. Thanks.

I don't use the letters but I do use that nice little piece of ruler next to them. I doubt they'll add it but there's a convenient way to reference it AND those letters-use the Shot Pal on the PC version when you play and compare how the marks line up with the letters. 

FWIW, every first avatar move on a full swing lines up with the leftmost mark on the Shot Pal and the ruler fits into the space at the end of the meter up to that first mark. Comparing the lines and letters/avatar moves while you play on PC helps a lot because everything remains proportional between the versions. Homemade scales require the same size meter all the time.  :-)

• k5ntonsm1th
    34 Posts
    Thu, Oct 10 2019 1:03 PM

I did think about the shot pal idea, Defo an option. Guess i had better join a CC before its to late :-)  Cheers

• k5ntonsm1th
    34 Posts
    Thu, Oct 10 2019 1:05 PM

Better make my putting ruler double sided lol !

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Oct 10 2019 4:32 PM

k5ntonsm1th:
    Guess i had better join a CC before its to late :-)  Cheers

I can help there.  ;-)

RSS