Forums

Help › Forums

looking for new club

Sat, Oct 12 2019 5:38 PM (4 replies)
  • becky2700
    1,019 Posts
    Tue, Oct 8 2019 1:53 AM

Hi and good day all. Like to introduce my myself My ID is Becky2700 and Im looking for friendly club with telegram chat or similar  set up. I work from home which gives scope to play very day as my stats  shows. I have been a member of WGT since FEB 2018 my current level is legend , please leave replies on my profile page.

Regards

Becky2700

• midnightjonah
    615 Posts
    Tue, Oct 8 2019 8:30 AM

Posted as requested, gl in your search Becky, look us up and hope you join ;-)

• JDGHOST
    6,775 Posts
    Tue, Oct 8 2019 3:30 PM

I sent you an Invite and Posted on your wall.... I feel you would really enjoy TFC we have players from all over ...Male and Female Mobile and PC ...Hope you decide to Give us a shot Best of luck wherever you decide to hang your golf cap...😃 

JD

• Next260
    2,194 Posts
    Sat, Oct 12 2019 4:49 PM

If you're still looking for a club , I would like to suggest Valley of the Sun Casual Club.

Come check us out, we have both pc and mobile players , a group of friendly , helpful members and a variety of club tournaments. We re active in Clashes and TurfWars.

Check us out

Ron

• Dave33200
    2,932 Posts
    Sat, Oct 12 2019 5:38 PM

Nice and Friendly. We use Discord voice chat. 

http://www.wgt.com/clubs/nice_and_friendly/default.aspx

RSS