Forums

Help › Forums

3 place Tier Open's?

rated by 0 users
Mon, Oct 7 2019 9:55 AM (2 replies)
  • nerve60
    285 Posts
    Sun, Oct 6 2019 6:49 PM

Just looking at Monthly Tier Opens and it seems to me if WGT would allow Top 10 instead of Top 3 finishes to win credits, they would get more participation. There will be more but for now in the Legend Tier Open there are only 33 paid entries. Total payout for this Tournament is 21,000 credits. With only 33 entered as of now, thats 6,600 credits. Thats 14,400 credits SHORT for pay-out. More chances to earn credits would generate more interest in these Tournaments and therefore contribute more to the "pot" instead of WGT paying the difference. Just an observation but when one looks at the Leader board and see's they must shoot better than 62 for this Month to at the least place 3'rd, not many are going to pay 200 credits on a hope and a prayer.

• ujjbnjk
    2,126 Posts
    Mon, Oct 7 2019 1:01 AM

nerve60:

Just looking at Monthly Tier Opens and it seems to me if WGT would allow Top 10 instead of Top 3 finishes to win credits, they would get more participation. There will be more but for now in the Legend Tier Open there are only 33 paid entries. Total payout for this Tournament is 21,000 credits. With only 33 entered as of now, thats 6,600 credits. Thats 14,400 credits SHORT for pay-out. More chances to earn credits would generate more interest in these Tournaments and therefore contribute more to the "pot" instead of WGT paying the difference. Just an observation but when one looks at the Leader board and see's they must shoot better than 62 for this Month to at the least place 3'rd, not many are going to pay 200 credits on a hope and a prayer.

You only see the players that has posted there round.... Probably another 50-60 player's that enter but didn't finish there round or wd 

• BOZskills
    392 Posts
    Mon, Oct 7 2019 9:55 AM

I think his suggestion is still valid. Imo.

RSS