Forums

Help › Forums

Addition of “New Type of Event” (MOBILE APP) ??

rated by 0 users
Tue, Oct 8 2019 10:06 AM (8 replies)
  • MarchieB
    1,524 Posts
    Sat, Oct 5 2019 4:22 AM

i just updated the WGT app on my phone last night and in the release notes it said;

“We’re introducing a new type of event for you to compete in, don’t miss it!”

Well I looked all over and I must have missed it??? I was hoping that the new CTTH “Putting” Tourney was what was added but I didn’t see that or really any other new kind of event.

Does anyone from WGT know what the new event mentioned is?

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Sat, Oct 5 2019 6:11 AM

I was hoping for multi-player,  or alternate shot, anything else.  But alas, nothing, but the bright side, no new glitches either. 

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Sat, Oct 5 2019 7:41 AM

We will just have to I wait and see what it is. 

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Sat, Oct 5 2019 9:15 AM

On my iPad, it says Fall showdown.

Starts in 24 hrs, qualifying round?

• MKALER
    1,288 Posts
    Sat, Oct 5 2019 9:33 AM

I also did an app update on Android earlier this week and I had an icon that said Fall Showdown appear on my screen, which then disappeared shortly after. 

I just opened the app today and the icon is now back on my screen, saying coming soon 1day 23hrs. From what I can gather it will be 3 rounds and so many of the top scores will advance to the next round. Everyone that reaches the final round will win prizes, from apparel, balls etc. 

This could be a great addition to mobile and looks like it could be good fun. 

• MarchieB
    1,524 Posts
    Sat, Oct 5 2019 10:01 AM

.... 1 day, 22 hrs away!!! ...

“FALL SHOWDOWN” !!!

”Multi Player” !!!

• SMOKEshack0
    41 Posts
    Mon, Oct 7 2019 5:08 AM

today! less than a few hours 🍺

looking forward to new gameplay on mobile 

update: played it and had a good time. I like the format and everything else. I'm not much of a critic so it's another way to play and compete for me.

Cheers to WGT 

• SeveFrost
    1,478 Posts
    Mon, Oct 7 2019 3:08 PM

I really enjoyed the new event but I have one question. Does your qualifying score count towards the elimination round?

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Tue, Oct 8 2019 10:06 AM

The way I read the rules seems to imply the elimination round is a whole new set of rounds , not linked to what has already been played , but I may be wrong !

RSS