Forums

Help › Forums

veteran & higher level player feedback section

Wed, Nov 13 2019 3:28 PM (146 replies)
  • birchi
    1,492 Posts
    Sun, Oct 6 2019 7:30 PM

Haven't had the chance to play the new version yet as it's not out for Mac, but my main wish would be to try and create a game that's a little tougher than the current version if you're already in the process of re-creating it. The main problem is how easy it is to hit the sweet spot of the clubs (except for the 3W).

Driving should be A LOT more difficult. If you keep the simple "hit-the-ding" method for hitting balls, then every slight missed ding on the drive should have severe consequences and lead to the ball straying way more off line than it does right now. 

As I don't think the simple hit-the-ding method will be reformed, I'd be in favour of putting all clubs' settings to the one that's currently in place for the 3W: much less consistence, even dings going way off-line etc. 

Plus: Keep UEL or I'm out anyway ;)

• AgentBrown123
    907 Posts
    Mon, Oct 7 2019 9:24 PM

I agree with you on making the new version harder. I'll take the same difficulty on forgiveness on shots though and similar green reads.

Do you think it's true as someone mentioned the dots are inaccurate because of avatar doesn't line up correctly? Seems it's more than that. Reverse chip is broken no matter where avatar is lined up : (

• Woodoworkery
    3,498 Posts
    Tue, Oct 8 2019 3:21 AM

Short and sweet

Needs a UL option

Needs  Champ green in putting practice

Needs to be able to play another player and have the option to set the clock.

Needs to be able to set up match play, skins

The dot issue with putting

The dot issue with pitching 

Club selection needs scroll wheel ability

Be able to move Top Tracer and keep it from moving  

• carlosdev
    2,528 Posts
    Tue, Oct 8 2019 4:48 AM

Hi WGT

Need UEL Option.

Need C14 as default GS for Tour Champions. 

Need Heavy wind option for Alt, MP's n Skin's. 

Need 10 sec clock option for Alt, MP's n SKin's. 

PEACE

- Carl 

• Woodoworkery
    3,498 Posts
    Tue, Oct 8 2019 6:43 AM

Also 

Make mini map larger, and also make it to where you can move the marker on the mini map

• Woodoworkery
    3,498 Posts
    Wed, Oct 9 2019 3:56 AM

Needs a restart option for unlimited games.

• carlosdev
    2,528 Posts
    Wed, Oct 9 2019 4:23 AM

While playing Blitz, the completion % should be only troubled for those who forfeit. At present irrespective of those who forfeit, it is mutually troubled.

We do not want to get a Yellow or an Orange due to some quitters :)  Been a victim always. 

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Wed, Oct 9 2019 4:23 AM

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Oct 9 2019 5:20 AM

TopShelf2010:
    The more I think about it, maybe the lack of a restart button was intentional. This way players will go through more balls in attempts to get that 52. As opposed to simply restarting over and over.

Maybe think some  more on that. How do you use up balls quitting a game and restarting versus just restarting? They're talking about a convenience factor in the restart.

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Wed, Oct 9 2019 5:52 AM

RSS