Forums

Help › Forums

CLASH 109 is another space case

Sat, Oct 5 2019 3:40 PM (53 replies)
  • drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Thu, Oct 3 2019 11:08 AM

hpurey:

I don't play them, but if the tee box markers had horns sticking out of their helmets, it would be worth it this time.  ;-)

#DrMoose

No clashing going on here, although a drmoose tee marker would be good cool

Cheers!

Rich

Don't hold your breath on them moose helmet tee markers fellers. Negotiations with WGT kinda fell through, I guess they thought a sleeve of balls was too much to ask.Oh well.

Doc :)

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Thu, Oct 3 2019 11:17 AM

drmoose:

hpurey:

I don't play them, but if the tee box markers had horns sticking out of their helmets, it would be worth it this time.  ;-)

#DrMoose

No clashing going on here, although a drmoose tee marker would be good cool

Cheers!

Rich

Don't hold your breath on them moose helmet tee markers fellers. Negotiations with WGT kinda fell through, I guess they thought a sleeve of balls was too much to ask.Oh well.

Considering the latest tee markers are extremely similar to your profile pic, the least they could do is offer the matching headgear.

Just saying

Don

• Nancy1959
    7,060 Posts
    Thu, Oct 3 2019 11:20 AM

I only played one round in this Clash for the record, to see how bad it was, using a FREE superpass.

Our CC is pretty much boycotting this one and only playing with the superpasses that are free and will go away if not used.  That will give us a course builder at least without having to buy one.

But, we are not spending a dime on CC passes to play in this Clash, and to me, that is a boycott.  After all, WGT is a business and they are about making money like any business.  They won't make nearly as much money in this Clash and hopefully they are paying attention to that.

• callaghan159
    6,221 Posts
    Thu, Oct 3 2019 11:53 AM

TopShelf2010:

Thank you for sharing. I should've known it was too good to be true

Pathological liar and full of BS. My opinion

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Thu, Oct 3 2019 12:45 PM

all 4 clashs , so far on pebble,  is there anything else?  (being sarcastic here)  it's a little crazy

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Thu, Oct 3 2019 1:16 PM

By popular demand ...

• whooshdangit
    1,246 Posts
    Thu, Oct 3 2019 1:30 PM

Hi Doc!

For one of those I'd even buy a pass . . . 

Cheers!

Rich

* okay, that maybe stretching it a little bit 

• AlaskanDame
    18,963 Posts
    Thu, Oct 3 2019 1:45 PM

Luckystar5:

all 4 clashs , so far on pebble,  is there anything else?  (being sarcastic here)  it's a little crazy

We’ve had alternating Kiawah and Pebble B9’s for first 4.  Above, a couple people have had Hurricane Andy B9.  No clue on the other. . . 

• JDGHOST
    6,774 Posts
    Thu, Oct 3 2019 1:48 PM

I am in favor of a Viking helmet with horns sticking out seeing how popular the show "Vikings" and "Game of thrones" was or is???

Just saying......JD  😲     

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Thu, Oct 3 2019 1:52 PM

AlaskanDame:

Luckystar5:

We’ve had alternating Kiawah and Pebble B9’s for first 4.  Above, a couple people have had Hurricane Andy B9.  No clue on the other. . . 

all 4 so far, anywhere from 26 to 34 mph

RSS