Forums

Help › Forums

CLASH 109 is another space case

Sat, Oct 5 2019 3:40 PM (53 replies)
  • jabonic
    854 Posts
    Thu, Oct 3 2019 4:03 PM

TopShelf2010:
    I thought everyone was going to band together and boycott these clashes?

Don,

You have been here long enough.  How many times have you heard this???   Cracks me up......if you don't like it then don't play.  Pretty simple analogy it seems to me.

• jacktrade51
    10,883 Posts
    Thu, Oct 3 2019 5:33 PM

jacktrade51:
    2 Kiawah B9 to start.

After the nice start, we got PB and St.A, both B9's.

• AlaskanDame
    18,953 Posts
    Thu, Oct 3 2019 11:47 PM

K, PB, K,

PB, SA, SA,

K, PB, K

PB, PB

• phipster
    4,423 Posts
    Fri, Oct 4 2019 1:46 PM

K, PB and StA for is so no fourth course...

• AlaskanDame
    18,953 Posts
    Fri, Oct 4 2019 6:29 PM

We’re there really only 3 courses this time?

• jacktrade51
    10,883 Posts
    Fri, Oct 4 2019 7:23 PM

Only 3 for us, here is sequence for us with last match to come:

K, K, SA, PB, PB, K, PB, K, SA, PB, K

We don't need all CAPs or negative people here.  Total players in my cc down, no doubt because of high winds. 

I still believe high winds are wrong, especially for clubs at all skill levels.  We need WGT to listen.

Tom.

P.S. I might be OK with high winds if same for everyone, but I know it is not. And I get why not.  But, we are talking 3 club difference on holes.  So high wind becomes random luck.

Tom.

Edited above Kiawah on 11th.  Thanks for members in my club who report to me. It's not like I am on for 48 hours.

• jacktrade51
    10,883 Posts
    Fri, Oct 4 2019 9:42 PM

goldeena:
    Yeah - I am going to personally boycott them now

Somewhere in the dim bulbs of my 65 year old mind, I remember attracting views is better with sugar than vinegar/

I don't disagree with your thought

• AlaskanDame
    18,953 Posts
    Sat, Oct 5 2019 12:33 AM

goldeena:

Just to say - whilst I was doing a clash report this thread ASTOUNDED me every single week with it's unending creativity ......oh we had blerrrrg........oh we had blerrrg blerrrg blerrrg....oh we had..........

Out of here - PERMANENTLY (sobs in to my quantum physics books).

I guess you misunderstood the purpose of the posting here, deena.

As for “out of here” I haven’t been seeing you here before now.  Maybe that’s observer effect, or you are Shrödinger’s feline.

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Sat, Oct 5 2019 1:58 AM

I don’t particularly have a problem with high winds , but when with the best clubs and a half decent ball , I still can’t reach the green in three at a par 5 at St. Andrews , then there is no hope for those not as fortunate as me with their own clubs. To try and help all players of course the club owners can and do make club tournaments with high winds and tourney speed greens so it is worth players practicing these conditions.

mobile players in particular perhaps don’t play enough club tournaments as they are hooked into coin room matches . There is no substitute for ranked round practicing under all conditions in my view. 

RSS