• ScottHope
    10,094 Posts
    Fri, Oct 4 2019 8:35 AM

Fullscreen for the New Game

Post moved to HERE
  • ScottHope
    10,094 Posts
    Fri, Oct 4 2019 10:10 AM

The above instructions didn't seem to be working for Woodo. Making a text document and saving it with a .ahk extension wasn't creating an autohotkey script file, so try this instead...

Right click in Windows Explorer and select 'New' then 'AutoHotKey Script' from the menu. That will create a new file in Windows Explorer. Open that new file and paste in the script from my previous post and save it. It is already an AHK script file so you don't have to worry about adding .ahk at the end.

After saving, you can double click it to run it.

Sorry about that but it's been a long time since I installed AHK myself and I'm not sure why saving a Notepad file with an ahk extension didn't work for Woodo.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,503 Posts
    Fri, Oct 4 2019 11:11 AM

You amaze me every single time, Mr. Box of Chocolates!

I'm reinstalling the program and saving this ahk code in my laptop to see how it goes.

Thank you as always, bro.

• ScottHope
    10,094 Posts
    Fri, Oct 4 2019 1:21 PM

Cheers Simon. Good job you copied the code when you did. Its been copied so many times because of its popularity it's almost faded out NOT, lol.

Hope it works for you bud. Thank you.

• EasyEdward
    13,495 Posts
    Fri, Oct 4 2019 4:36 PM

Thanks Scott!

I am probably going to have to have NoPro17 connect to my computer via Team Viewer and do this for me as I would not know how to modify it to look like what I would want it to do but yours is a starting point.

This is the way my screen always has looked since about 30 January 1, 2013 and old habits die slow - especially when using my base 9 putting distance control....

Thanks again from your old buddy and CC Pal.

Ed

• Woodoworkery
    3,498 Posts
    Sat, Oct 5 2019 10:27 AM

Is anyone getting the script to work?

• ScottHope
    10,094 Posts
    Sat, Oct 5 2019 1:34 PM

Woodoworkery:
    Is anyone getting the script to work?
    You apparently.  ; )

@EE. Cheers Ed, nice to see you're still active.

• ScottHope
    10,094 Posts
    Tue, Oct 8 2019 2:05 PM

If you don't want to bother with installing AutoHotkey, creating files, copy and pasting bits of code (see ABOVE), then just download and run this file...

WGT Golf Fullscreen.exe (810KB)

Allows you to use your other game apps without the game disappearing.

The keyboard shortcuts are the same as ABOVE...

CTRL + f
    For fullscreen, you may have to hit the ' f ' key two or three times to get the game into fullscreen without its border.

CTRL + w
    Puts the game back into windowed mode.

CTRL + x
    Exits the script and turns off the shortcut keys. Does not change the game screen mode you are currently in.

You can close out the script once you have got the game into fullscreen mode if you wish. Its only purpose is to resize the game screen, it does not have to be running all the time you are playing, but if you exit the script you won't be able to resize the game screen with the shortcut keys.

• ifixcars
    1,097 Posts
    Sun, Nov 3 2019 11:34 AM

Definitely interested if it will help me use VGG Caddy.

Thanks.

Jim

RSS