Forums

Help › Forums

Welcome to WGT Early Access!

Thu, Dec 14 2023 8:58 PM (1,414 replies)
  • HalHoff
    813 Posts
    Mon, Mar 23 2020 7:10 AM

TerryN1013:

Club Clash: Ever since I have been using Early Access I have had a problem.  Our club is in a Country Club event and my first round NEVER registers.  It is like I didn't play it at all.  The next round works fine.  Why do I lose my time and effort on the first round?  Is it only me or does that happen to everyone?

This issue has been there for years, at least on mobile.

If the first round of each new clash you enter and it puts you on Kiawah, make sure you see it say Club vs Club in the banner area, otherwise you didn’t get put on a clash course. If it’s a non clash Kiawah, you won’t see the banner, Tee markers etc while you are playing the game and you wasted a pass,
    When it asks you if you want to use a pass, say NO and quit game.

When you click to play a clash game again, you will now be on the right course. Again make sure it says Club vs Club when you enter.

I’ve noticed if you are the first person to enter the clash from your Club, if it’s Kiawah.....beware 

• wrinkles
    561 Posts
    Tue, Mar 24 2020 5:41 AM

I like to use three wedges in my bag, but for the last several days one has been removed and replaced with the hybrid.

I haven't yet figured out how to change out the clubs in the EA version so I have to go to the flash version, replace the hybrid with a wedge, then return to the EA game. Any advice would be appreciated

Thanks,

Dan

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Tue, Mar 24 2020 6:31 AM

• wrinkles
    561 Posts
    Thu, Mar 26 2020 5:59 AM

Thank you Don.

Very much appreciated!

Dan

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Thu, Mar 26 2020 6:17 AM

• WTR55
    25 Posts
    Tue, Mar 31 2020 5:03 AM

Is there a good and current link to the MacOS version?

If your playing a WIN PC Browser version, can users on the WIN or MAC PC standalone versions interact in games and invites with you?

are there minimum platform Mac OS requirements?

e.g.; Tried to invite a friend running the MacOS version listed back in 2019 and we cannot play head to head. Error during setup of player "PLATFORM NOT SUPPORTED" then invite declined.

is there another way MAC users can interact with mobile or browser users in the game?

Thanks, WTR55

• Tigerpaw509
    1,285 Posts
    Tue, Mar 31 2020 5:47 AM

Yes just install the Mac EA.Search the forum its there.

• AmatRi77
    24 Posts
    Tue, Mar 31 2020 9:04 AM

this programme like a ***, because the fuckinfg programme disturbing your game and control your game. or maybe the user also dont have an etiqued. crack and disturd other user, the *** programmer just let they do it.......***...

• pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Tue, Mar 31 2020 9:33 AM

AmatRi77:

this programme like a ***, because the fuckinfg programme disturbing your game and control your game. or maybe the user also dont have an etiqued. crack and disturd other user, the *** programmer just let they do it.......***...

T I L T

• callaghan159
    6,220 Posts
    Tue, Mar 31 2020 9:57 AM

pmm711:

AmatRi77:

T I L T

L M A O

RSS