Forums

Help › Forums

Welcome to WGT Early Access!

Thu, Dec 14 2023 8:58 PM (1,414 replies)
  • Tony08888
    564 Posts
    Tue, Mar 17 2020 10:39 AM

SamSpayed:

DonCaron:

BethBirdie:
    Appearance - Still haven't worked out how to get a photo on the new version, or how to change it?

Hit the Windows key and then Print Screen for a Screenshot

She's referring to how to upload a new photo to her player profile, Don.

I believe it works the same as mobile.

1. Click your icon in the upper right corner.

2. Now click your icon again on the upper left side of the page under the equipment tab.

3. Follow the directions from there.

• AceHoler26
    325 Posts
    Tue, Mar 17 2020 10:54 AM

My observations from using the new format a few times:

1) The meter is very smooth but seems faster than in the flash version.  Please don't make me buy different balls and equipment to slow it down....lol.

2) I am an off ding putter and the greens react WAY different than the Flash version.  So I will just have to relearn how to read all the greens.

3) I like the graphics but am still getting used to how much larger everything is.

4) There doesn't seem to be a way to turn off some of the sound effects I could do without, like the applause and heartbeat sound on a good approach without also tuning off the sound of the club hitting the ball.  On the Flash game those sounds could be manipulated separately.

5) There are a lot more bells and whistles, I haven't used any of them enough to review which ones I think are good and which are superflous (in my opinion of course).

AceHoler26

• Tony08888
    564 Posts
    Tue, Mar 17 2020 11:03 AM

Ace, for the sound effects, click options and then audio. That should take care of you.

• AceHoler26
    325 Posts
    Tue, Mar 17 2020 11:06 AM

Tony08888:

Ace, for the sound effects, click options and then audio. That should take care of you.

Hi Tony, I tried that.  There is one slider for "sound effects" that turns off all the applause, heartbeat sounds, etc.  But it also kills the sound of the club hitting the ball as well.

Also, I wish all the different avatars had come over to the new format.  I have lots of them, and most of them I purchased.  Do we just have to design our avatars now ?  I'm too lazy to do all that....lol.

• Tony08888
    564 Posts
    Tue, Mar 17 2020 11:18 AM

Make sure you have the latest update. I’m looking at 3 sliders right now.

Music volume, sound effects volume, and commentary volume.

Edit: Sorry Ace. I understand your question now. No sir, the sound effects slider covers all of it.

• AceHoler26
    325 Posts
    Tue, Mar 17 2020 2:42 PM

Tony08888:

Make sure you have the latest update. I’m looking at 3 sliders right now.

Music volume, sound effects volume, and commentary volume.

Edit: Sorry Ace. I understand your question now. No sir, the sound effects slider covers all of it.

Thanks Tony !

Not really a big deal.....actually with all the crazy hysteria going on right now hearing a little applause might be good lol.

Have you heard if the avatars will be getting over to the new format ?

• Tony08888
    564 Posts
    Tue, Mar 17 2020 3:10 PM

I really have no idea of what WGT’s plans are. I just hope in the end PC and mobile players can play together though. It seems to be trending that way.

• TerryN1013
    109 Posts
    Fri, Mar 20 2020 11:43 AM

Club Clash: Ever since I have been using Early Access I have had a problem.  Our club is in a Country Club event and my first round NEVER registers.  It is like I didn't play it at all.  The next round works fine.  Why do I lose my time and effort on the first round?  Is it only me or does that happen to everyone?

• PuttChoker
    6 Posts
    Mon, Mar 23 2020 5:17 AM

*** *** i can not access my *** acct this way *** WGT!!!

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Mon, Mar 23 2020 5:59 AM

PuttChoker:

*** *** i can not access my *** acct this way *** WGT!!!

If you used facebook, your player is the same. Your EMail that you signed up with is the same also.

Type in your player name and click recover password to make one. If all else fails, message  members@worldgolftour.com

RSS