Forums

Help › Forums

Welcome to WGT Early Access!

Thu, Dec 14 2023 8:58 PM (1,414 replies)
  • ScottHope
    10,010 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2019 1:08 AM

It's unfortunate yorxx that the game screen, even at its smallest resolution ( 1024 x 768 ) is the same size as your monitor resolution in height.

I did write a little program a short while ago which may help you. If you download and run this program, HERE, it will give you a keyboard shortcut, Windows key + m, which will maximize the game screen. Make sure the game is not in fullscreen mode before applying the shortcut. It is a toggle as well, which just means that applying the shortcut again will restore the game screen back to its smaller size.

• yorxx
    23 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2019 8:20 AM
    ScottHope thank you so much for the advice and that program now i can play the game and do other things it helped a lot thank you very much and for your help i will send you sleeve of balls for you just let me know witch ones you play with once more thank you mr. scotthope
  • ScottHope
    10,010 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2019 8:42 AM

That's great yorxx, and the fact that it helped you out is all the reward that I need. There's no need to send me anything, but thank you very much for offering, it's very kind of you.

There is a little bit more to the program than I initially mentioned, but I didn't want to overwhelm you with stuff that you may not want or need, but you can read about the other thing that the program does HERE.

Thanks again,

Scott.

• yorxx
    23 Posts
    Thu, Dec 19 2019 1:18 PM
    Hi scot once more i checked that program out and something else what helped me out was WGT EXE fullscreen.exe now the whole game fits in my screen with taskbar so much easier to play now i can not express my gratitude for your help THANK YOU VERY MUCH and i send you friend request if you ever see me green on game feel free to invite game. Thank you again, yorxx.
  • ScottHope
    10,010 Posts
    Thu, Dec 19 2019 1:27 PM

Sounds like you're filling up your Xmas stocking with my goodies. Great to hear that they're all working for you yorxx.

Friend request accepted and just send me a message if you get any problems.

I don't play an awful lot anymore, but I'll look out for you when I'm out there, thank you.  ; )

• kavvz
    2,195 Posts
    Thu, Dec 19 2019 4:18 PM

Not sure if mentioned already but the game shouldn't show you what club your opponent hit. 

• suertudo3
    10 Posts
    Fri, Dec 20 2019 8:24 AM

Normal 0 21 false false false ES-AR X-NONE X-NONE

I feel cheated. I loved the old game, I invested many, many hours and a lot of money, a lot of money in a country where the dollar is worth $ 80, make the account !!! The average salary here is $ 15,000 per month. And now WGT comes out with this version that has nothing to do with the game that broke my ass in learning?!?!?!? !!? What are we talking about?!?!! I put my money in this game. It was not free !!! And I don't see any of the TOP players telling the truth of all this, just silly comments about the appearance of avatars?!?!?! I want the game that takes 1 year and a half to get where I am. Putting money, a lot, a lot of time and a lot of effort in it !!!!!!! For Americans and Europes, the dollar is cheap. For the Latino community it is very expensive! I hope you return the game to me so hard to learn. Because it is not an easy game, at all. I'm sorry if my terms are a bit rough, but I really feel cheated.

• Nightwalker1363
    166 Posts
    Sat, Dec 21 2019 4:44 AM

like to see ability to play with more than 1 friend in a match and be able to choose your course

• kavvz
    2,195 Posts
    Sat, Dec 21 2019 6:18 AM

I don't know if it's just me, but distances appear to be all over the place.   Maybe it's the apparel messing with things, or I just don't know what I'm doing.  

Short, waaay long, & putting is still broken.  The putts break waaaaay more than the dots say they should. 

• el3n1
    4,491 Posts
    Sat, Dec 21 2019 8:08 AM

kavvz:
    I don't know if it's just me, but distances appear to be all over the place. 

I agree... it appears like something was done to tweak the game … it plays really wonky for awhile.. and then I finally seemed to get it to normalize a little but it was clearly off for awhile... 

I don't think it could be apparel, because I noticed it in the etour SOTW event where the hybrid played extremely long for me and what I expected it to play as... I don't use any apparel whatsoever for a hybrid club, no reason too... so if a glitch with apparel did occur it would have been with driver distance and iron distances.  

Glitches have happened with apparel in the past, but you notice it right off the bat with driver distance because many if not most use the SE hat for the boosted yardage.  Driver played normal... so it had to be some other tweak / glitch to the game.

RSS