Forums

Help › Forums

Welcome to WGT Early Access!

Thu, Dec 14 2023 8:58 PM (1,414 replies)
  • Patriknord
    20 Posts
    Wed, Nov 6 2019 6:09 AM

Hello, i just want to say that its sad that the game is changed. Before was it a good game, but now when i tried the "new" version of the game it looks more like a game from 1994. Its sad cuz i like this game and dont want any Changes.

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Wed, Nov 6 2019 6:17 AM

Patriknord:

Hello, i just want to say that its sad that the game is changed. Before was it a good game, but now when i tried the "new" version of the game it looks more like a game from 1994. Its sad cuz i like this game and dont want any Changes.

It's early still, and I'm thinking by the time it is the only option, WGT will have it much more fine tuned.  I still think it's better to get to know it now than if they just sprung in on us as Flash died away.  

• Patriknord
    20 Posts
    Wed, Nov 6 2019 6:35 AM

Yeah its hard to kknow how it looks when everyting is done, but i like how the game looks now "old version" and want it to look almost the same...same thing when we start an alternate shoot or a match 1vs1 .it works so good now.. i really hope that they can fix that, hard maybe but they have did it Before, so if it is "flash" that is the problem, i hope they can find Another oprion that works "the same" ..mobileversion on pc is nothing i like. lol

• ELENADETROYA
    230 Posts
    Wed, Nov 6 2019 11:51 AM

OOOHHH this  new change  sounds  really awful  after  see how works the new pc  versión . Well I'll wait before to buy a new clubs  as I thought . ooh plzzzz do somthing to fix  this

Elena  .

• Bowl64
    3,085 Posts
    Wed, Nov 6 2019 12:34 PM

Well well, i just installed the "new" game! Eehhhmmm, not a fan of it as it is, putting harder, have to figure out the resolution and more.

Bjorn

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Nov 6 2019 12:45 PM

hpurey:
    It's early still, and I'm thinking by the time it is the only option, WGT will have it much more fine tuned.

I have no doubt they will but I'm not sure it's going to be like what we know now. For starters, what kind of processing power does a phone have compared to a PC? The PC graphics are pretty intense. And then there's the screen size issue.

Hand held device screens are many times smaller than a PC screen so in order to fit on a PC they have to enlarge the display which is what it looks like they did. Things are out of proportion starting with the avatar, meter and aiming square --all too large. If they can get the visual concerns under control I think it would be a little easier to adapt to.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Wed, Nov 6 2019 1:01 PM

I just got another update. On Wednesday

• Raher2001
    2 Posts
    Fri, Nov 8 2019 8:32 PM

hey, i'm getting a message 'ERROR:golf.exe does not exist' when i click play...need help fixing this

• nolan60
    176 Posts
    Fri, Nov 8 2019 9:11 PM

Raher2001:

hey, i'm getting a message 'ERROR:golf.exe does not exist' when i click play...need help fixing this

you can try going to your C:\ drive and look for

C:\Program Files (x86)\Topgolf\WGTLauncher\golf

and double click on golf.exe

• JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Sat, Nov 9 2019 12:23 PM

I use Chrome. Going to any website via the Launcher messes it up. Flash quits working altogether. The only way I've found to fix it is to reset Chrome settings. This turns off most extensions, including AB+. Easy enough to reengage. Biggest pain is losing sign ons and having to sign back into everything. 

The i or lock next to reload does no good. 

RSS