Forums

Help › Forums

WGT Early Access for PC

Sun, Nov 5 2023 12:56 PM (1,507 replies)
  • LuckyTaurus
    2,633 Posts
    Tue, Jan 28 2020 12:30 PM

Please let me know when we can play alternate or is it just going to one on one play with money more the object or will there be a social side to this version?

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Tue, Jan 28 2020 12:30 PM

• DRAGONFIRESr
    229 Posts
    Tue, Jan 28 2020 12:31 PM

I'm just wondering when, or if the 4 player options will be making there way into this new version?

• Dneirf
    417 Posts
    Tue, Jan 28 2020 12:37 PM

SamSpayed:

Dneirf:
    Remove the Graphic Card and with light steel wool gently brush all of the electronic contacts. Then wipe clean with soft cloth.

The Intel HD 4000 is an integrated graphics card.  It cannot be removed.

Since hardware and driver issues are outside the scope of this thread, I respectfully suggest you continue that discussion via PM and not here.

@ "SamSpayed"

Please send me an Friend Request that will allow me in return to send to you my Personal Message to you.

Thanks and God Bless,

-Dneirf

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Tue, Jan 28 2020 1:57 PM

Roderickjan:

I you play Pebble Beach single practise  you will see that at the first hole there is no MINI MAP.

At the second hole the mini map is there.

Te mouse scrolling between clubs didn't work properly also.

Rody

Go to your Windows Control Panel /Hardware and Sound/view devices and printers/mouse. Left click on mouse icon and choose mouse settings. Choose wheel. Change vertical and horizontal scrolling from 3 lines at a time to 1 line at a time. That will cause the scroll wheel to change 1 club at a time instead of skipping clubs. 

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Tue, Jan 28 2020 6:28 PM

borntobesting:

Roderickjan:

I you play Pebble Beach single practise  you will see that at the first hole there is no MINI MAP.

Rody

Go to your Windows Control Panel /Hardware and Sound/view devices and printers/mouse. Left click on mouse icon and choose mouse settings. Choose wheel. Change vertical and horizontal scrolling from 3 lines at a time to 1 line at a time. That will cause the scroll wheel to change 1 club at a time instead of skipping clubs. 

With all due respect BTBS I don't think that's it. I've also encountered the same issue with the scrolling wheel jumping two or more clubs, but it doesn't happen every time I play. Sometimes it's just fine and will scroll through one club at a time, but the very next game it will jump again.

It is inconsistent.

• Roderickjan
    119 Posts
    Wed, Jan 29 2020 2:05 AM

Borntobesting,

Sorry but it has nothing to do with the settings in Windows.  It has everything to do with restarting the games. Try it yourself.  Pick a CTTH game,  restart 1 or 2 times and then try to change the clubs with your mousewheel. You will see that it's not good then. Every other game you start then will have that problem until you restart WGT.

Without restarting the scrollings works perfect. In every game.

Rody

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Wed, Jan 29 2020 2:39 AM

Wutpa:

borntobesting:

Roderickjan:

Rody

With all due respect BTBS I don't think that's it. I've also encountered the same issue with the scrolling wheel jumping two or more clubs, but it doesn't happen every time I play. Sometimes it's just fine and will scroll through one club at a time, but the very next game it will jump again.

It is inconsistent.

I just tested it. I had just put my gaming PC back into operation so the scroll wheel was set to 3 lines. It indeed skipped a club or on the green skipped an increment. 

I went to Control panel and changed it to 1 line. Went back to the game and there was no change. It still skipped a club. I then closed the game and reloaded it. After reloading the game the scroll wheel did not skip a club or increment. The problem with this being the scroll wheel for all other activities is woefully slow and tedious. I will either have to continually change the scroll speed or more likely keep it at 3 lines and change clubs and increments by clicking on the club or arrow to change increments until WGT makes the scroll wheel in the new version function like it does  in the flash version. 

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Wed, Jan 29 2020 4:29 AM

borntobesting:

I just tested it. I had just put my gaming PC back into operation so the scroll wheel was set to 3 lines. It indeed skipped a club or on the green skipped an increment. 

I went to Control panel and changed it to 1 line. Went back to the game and there was no change. It still skipped a club. I then closed the game and reloaded it. After reloading the game the scroll wheel did not skip a club or increment. The problem with this being the scroll wheel for all other activities is woefully slow and tedious. I will either have to continually change the scroll speed or more likely keep it at 3 lines and change clubs and increments by clicking on the club or arrow to change increments until WGT makes the scroll wheel in the new version function like it does  in the flash version. 

I tried setting the wheel at 1 line and yes it is slow. I have a game mouse that I shut off the wheel and all the other buttons except the left and right clicks in 1 configuration.

When done I put it back to default. The mouse I got was $59 an better than hitting 200 yard over the green, lol.

• Roderickjan
    119 Posts
    Wed, Jan 29 2020 7:51 AM

Here is the evidence I hit a 210 club full backspin and  the ball went more than 240 yards.

Ball eating bug.

If you look closely the moment that i stop the meter the club changes from 210 to 250 ????

RSS