Forums

Help › Forums

WGT Early Access for PC

Sun, Nov 5 2023 12:56 PM (1,507 replies)
  • AndyJames123
    77 Posts
    Mon, Jan 20 2020 11:18 AM

when can we expect to have the road sign removed/ made smaller,  so you can actually see the line of the putt?

• billyidol21
    5 Posts
    Mon, Jan 20 2020 12:45 PM

when and how do we download wgt early access to my pc

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Mon, Jan 20 2020 1:48 PM

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Jan 20 2020 1:50 PM

billyidol21:

when and how do we download wgt early access to my pc

http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/606333.aspx

• SeabrookFlash
    463 Posts
    Mon, Jan 20 2020 2:25 PM

Here,Here, I just downloaded the early access PC game and found that the biggest issue I have so far is the "Road Sign" that blocks my view almost entirely, of my putting line in the reverse angle particularly. Please do something about that.

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Mon, Jan 20 2020 2:59 PM

• kipdog87
    2,046 Posts
    Mon, Jan 20 2020 3:09 PM

Hi all, yes i have had an odd game or 2 over the years on my Ipad this has been to keep my CD's going ( not sure why ). So when the EAPC version came along i thought i woud give it ago and yes it is different but it is getting better. WGT know this and are trying to make it as near as they can but please remember that it is just a game and if you don't like it you could  leave.

Mick

• JDGHOST
    6,748 Posts
    Mon, Jan 20 2020 3:18 PM

AndyJames123:

when can we expect to have the road sign removed/ made smaller,  so you can actually see the line of the putt?

I half to agree.... I am really trying to adapt to the "New" version but its soooo difficult when the game looks and plays as follows....

thumbnail     

JUST TRYING TO GET A LAUGH 😏.......But really ....I hope many improvements are coming...I love WGT but will never play if this is basically it!! Many complaints have been posted but the worst thing I see (for me anyway) is the arcade look and play's now? The avatar is HUGE and the ball is as well... most things like the wind and and map way to small .....And like Andy the pointer on the green is HUGE blocks the line in reverse view when trying to putt? The friends list is a terrible design have to scroll thru entire list to see who is available? And the apparel with the ridiculous "Boost's" LOL....BUT I WILL BE PATIENT AND KEEP MY FINGERS CROSSED HOPING THEY GET IT RIGHT ...REAL GOLF PLEASE !! (Most of this was in another post I put up)

JD 

This image is actually very close and most know this "OTHER" low graphic online golf game and it STINKS

• pase4win
    232 Posts
    Mon, Jan 20 2020 6:54 PM

and the avatar is god awful at least try to make them human looking,

with the woods they look dam stupid stretching out

the small map needs vast improvements

the meter needs the swing mark on it as you draw it to power and release

and green reading is a whole new world of hmmmm

Pase

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Mon, Jan 20 2020 7:19 PM

TopShelf2010:

SeabrookFlash:
    the "Road Sign" that blocks my view almost entirely,

This is the second time today I read about this.

Any chance you could post a screenshot? I have yet to see this.

Don

Not an actual road sign, I suspect he is referring to this:

RSS