Forums

Help › Forums

WGT Early Access for PC

Sun, Nov 5 2023 12:56 PM (1,507 replies)
  • CowboyTed
    53 Posts
    Sun, Jan 12 2020 5:09 PM

This may already have been answered somewhere in the 1500+ replies.

Any time line on when we can start using it for all games. Alt etc etc??

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Sun, Jan 12 2020 5:15 PM

• MCalderon402
    348 Posts
    Sun, Jan 12 2020 5:57 PM

CEverett12:

The mobile version is like an arcade game , Playing for useless coins ,  And what up with the sponsor thing ? More useless garbage . If I want to buy something I will use real money like the big boys . I don't know any good players in the higher tiers that like to play on mushy slow greens , Maybe the lower tier players like them ?  The greens get faster when you advance for a reason . 

If you kids want to play golf with the grown ups then get a computer .

PS. Don't spend all those shinny coins all at once , Save some for Bubble Gum .

Sheesh, you are one whiny individual. The version is updated graphics and same physics and the change is coming so stop complaining and adapt or shut it. If you want to play specific settings set up your own tournaments. 

In mobile we've always had random settings in coin-land so we have to adjust game by game to the various conditions. Brackets it's the same thing, you can enter and the conditions change every round and many of the good players in the game play those and ready go so your argument is garbage. Read some previous posts, Birchi, who is a good player asked that it would be good to be able to set up our own conditions. You are probably just used to the same speeds as you probably have trouble comprehending the difference. 

Many of us don't like slow greens but we adjust.

As you are such an outstanding player in which 13, 14 and 14.5 (UEL) greens, and probably high winds only set up you must do all in 1-putt or hole out many approach shots. 

Please show us your magic!

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Sun, Jan 12 2020 6:29 PM

WGT was designed and created for computers , Then they hired a 13 year old to make a mobile version , All thee kids love it , With their silly coins and ball effects , Sponsors and useless 3 hole games , That's not golf ,  Golf is played 9 or 18 holes .   The slow meter helps the average player , The slow greens are for beginners .  I never claimed to be good but I can hold my own . 

WGT will lose a lot of players and revenue when flash is gone , There are a ton of computer players who are not aware of the new version , They don't read the public forum and many are not in clubs where they can get that information , So when they log on and see the kiddie version they will freak out and demand a refund for all the clubs and balls in their inventory .

Most people I talk to don't like it ,  So what do you think will happen ? They will find another way to spend their dollars . The grown ups don't want to play 3 holes for silly coins . I tried several times to get a match play game with the right conditions and no one wants to play , I wonder why ? Its 9 holes and no coins for the winner , With 13 greens and hard tees , Oh my .  What will the kids do ? 

The grown ups are on PC , Sorry we have no coins for you , No sponsors and no 3 hole games . Come and visit if you have nuts , I mean balls . 

• shieldarc798
    95 Posts
    Sun, Jan 12 2020 6:56 PM

very well put, C

• billycash74
    2,076 Posts
    Mon, Jan 13 2020 4:26 AM

CEverett12:

WGT was designed and created for computers , Then they hired a 13 year old to make a mobile version , All thee kids love it , With their silly coins and ball effects , Sponsors and useless 3 hole games , That's not golf ,  Golf is played 9 or 18 holes .   The slow meter helps the average player , The slow greens are for beginners .  I never claimed to be good but I can hold my own . 

WGT will lose a lot of players and revenue when flash is gone , There are a ton of computer players who are not aware of the new version , They don't read the public forum and many are not in clubs where they can get that information , So when they log on and see the kiddie version they will freak out and demand a refund for all the clubs and balls in their inventory .

Most people I talk to don't like it ,  So what do you think will happen ? They will find another way to spend their dollars . The grown ups don't want to play 3 holes for silly coins . I tried several times to get a match play game with the right conditions and no one wants to play , I wonder why ? Its 9 holes and no coins for the winner , With 13 greens and hard tees , Oh my .  What will the kids do ? 

The grown ups are on PC , Sorry we have no coins for you , No sponsors and no 3 hole games . Come and visit if you have nuts , I mean balls . 

+1

• Tigerpaw509
    1,285 Posts
    Mon, Jan 13 2020 4:36 AM

Buying the PS 5 late 2020 and installing EA Sports latest golf game.

• MCalderon402
    348 Posts
    Mon, Jan 13 2020 6:10 AM

CEverett12:

WGT will lose a lot of players and revenue when flash is gone

billycash74:

+1

Interesting. People from the same club complaining with the same words. If you walk like a duck and you quack like a duck you must be a duck sort of works on this one. 

Children who can not adopt leaving the game PRICELESS. 

Like all businesses I am pretty sure WGT has a contingency plan and who knows. They can send an email to everyone warning them and if they are PC players they may read their emails LOL. 

But many of the better players on many leaderboards already play mobile and the PC App and they are flash players so all good. 

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Mon, Jan 13 2020 6:59 AM

All the best players are on PC ,  I didn't see any mobile players in Atlanta or Las Vegas . 

Have fun playing with your coins .

Most people have the emails option shut off because WGT sends 10 or 15 a day . 

Quack Quack .  

Enjoy the penny arcade .  Don't be late for school .

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Mon, Jan 13 2020 7:36 AM

RSS