Forums

Help › Forums

WGT Early Access for PC

Sun, Nov 5 2023 12:56 PM (1,507 replies)
  • DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Fri, Jan 10 2020 5:22 PM

CEverett12:

MCalderon402:
    I can't help but wonder if that's because you bogey a lot on both platforms, 

I have made my fair share of Bogeys .

I'm right with you Mr Everett. Or I should say, I'm worse

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Fri, Jan 10 2020 5:42 PM

Well , We all cant be as good as MC ,  I know I suck ,  LOL   Ill get the hang of it sooner or later.

• MCalderon402
    348 Posts
    Fri, Jan 10 2020 5:58 PM

CEverett12:

Well , We all cant be as good as MC ,  I know I suck ,  LOL   Ill get the hang of it sooner or later.

Pardon me, but I never said anything about me being any good. I believe I am average at best and am ok with that. 

I made a comment to your saying you get bogeys on the WGT app & mobile so I said it seems like you get a lot of bogeys which to a degree you are confirming.

Nonetheless, the scoring is not a really good gauge of how you do. It is relative to the amount of games you play & all. Someone who has played more ranked rounds will have more bogey, hopefully more  pars and more birdies, etc... The Putting would be a best gauge so you can take a look at your own for your own personal pleasure. 

• Dave33200
    2,932 Posts
    Fri, Jan 10 2020 9:06 PM

Woodoworkery:

I'm seeing a stuttery meter most of the time. I dont know if its my graphic card doing it or what. 

Geforce GTX1060 3GB

I dont think it's your computer, I'm running a Dell G7 with a 9th gen i7-9750H, 32 G of RAM, and a geforce RTX 2060 with 6GB GDDR6. 

My meter is a bit jittery as well. My flash version on chrome is very smooth. 

Hope some more updates will fix it. 

• MCalderon402
    348 Posts
    Sat, Jan 11 2020 10:07 AM

WGTChampion:

Welcome to WGT Early Access for PC

Thanks in advance for taking a look and sending your feedback!

You can download the game for Windows HERE

_CHAMPION

Thanks Champ. I saw this morning you guys have added Match Play on the PC WGT APP. That's a great add. Will you guys be including Challenge mode? I saw it's only practice and scored. 

Will the courses will be added like Whistler & Cabo? Also, i checked on my iPad and I do not see Match Play there yet. Will that be done on the next update? I assume in time but just checking. 

PC-MP

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Sat, Jan 11 2020 10:34 AM

• MCalderon402
    348 Posts
    Sat, Jan 11 2020 10:39 AM

Thanks Don! 

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Sun, Jan 12 2020 12:25 PM

I just lost to a Tour Pro , LMAO  

I cant wait for this version of WGT .   

• MCalderon402
    348 Posts
    Sun, Jan 12 2020 12:49 PM

CEverett12:

I just lost to a Tour Pro , LMAO  

I cant wait for this version of WGT .   

We have all lost to Tour Pros. Was it in a coin room? depends what room it is there is the 1 hole one shot wonder where Tour Pros and Masters can beat you. You get into the higher end coin games Manhattan / Bellagio where that is reduced as it's 3 holes not one. 

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Sun, Jan 12 2020 2:36 PM

The mobile version is like an arcade game , Playing for useless coins ,  And what up with the sponsor thing ? More useless garbage . If I want to buy something I will use real money like the big boys . I don't know any good players in the higher tiers that like to play on mushy slow greens , Maybe the lower tier players like them ?  The greens get faster when you advance for a reason . 

If you kids want to play golf with the grown ups then get a computer .

PS. Don't spend all those shinny coins all at once , Save some for Bubble Gum .

RSS