Forums

Help › Forums

WGT Early Access for PC

Sun, Nov 5 2023 12:56 PM (1,507 replies)
  • accuate
    1,076 Posts
    Sat, Dec 28 2019 9:22 AM

I've been playing on your new version and it's missing a lot of features that laptop has.

The greens don't play very well can't put 1.5 putt on it turns away??The 45 sec timer is not good at all. There are a lot of older people that play on computer that will quit rather than play a45 sec. timer. You would have to have all the features like you set your timer your own course how many players 2,3,4. That's a just a few things.

What the computer has and all it's options the new version would have to have.

The new technogley is already out there faster safer than flash.

Adobe Flash accnocement  a year ago that they getting out so it is nothing new.

Hope all works out fine

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Sun, Dec 29 2019 4:32 PM

accuate:

I've been playing on your new version and it's missing a lot of features that laptop has.

The greens don't play very well can't put 1.5 putt on it turns away??The 45 sec timer is not good at all. There are a lot of older people that play on computer that will quit rather than play a45 sec. timer. You would have to have all the features like you set your timer your own course how many players 2,3,4. That's a just a few things.

What the computer has and all it's options the new version would have to have.

The new technogley is already out there faster safer than flash.

Adobe Flash accnocement  a year ago that they getting out so it is nothing new.

Hope all works out fine

I hate timers anyway and 45 sec is to short. I do better on longer putts than shorter ones on the PCEA.  A 5 foot putt can be an adventure

• nerve60
    285 Posts
    Mon, Dec 30 2019 5:15 PM

DonCaron:

A 5 foot putt can be an adventure

Amen brother!

• RedRockster
    692 Posts
    Wed, Jan 1 2020 1:13 PM

Some of the additions do help a lot,  the larger course overview is much better and being able to zoom to area you expect ball to land is also nice.  I have notice the meter is much closer to the pc version now, but don't think they are exact.  Putting is still a mystery...  While I can make putts, my % of makes is way down from the pc version.  Something just not quite right there...

Hope to see future improvements, more game modes, would like to play alt shot, match, blitz etc with my pc friends.  Any reason early access still show cross platform?

• MCalderon402
    348 Posts
    Thu, Jan 2 2020 6:48 AM

WGTChampion:

Welcome to WGT Early Access for PC

Thanks in advance for taking a look and sending your feedback!

You can download the game for Windows HERE

Please leave all feedback in the WGT Early Access Forum. THANKS!

_CHAMPION

As players are moving from the web to WGT Launcher here's a few questions. 

1) will coins finally be given a value so we can get items at the pro shop such as balls and good equipment? Given people can buy 2,500,000 coins for USD 100 and buy 11,000 credits for USD 100 on the mobile platform there should be a conversion in order to trade coins for credits or directly at the pro shop with an option to use credits or coins for the purchase.

2) If UEL drop will we see brackets and ready go for players with apparel?

3) will Monaco coin room be like web version Challenge mode where we can enter the amount we want to play for? Match Play is 400-4,000 credits and would be nice if we can enter say 50,000,000 coins instead of all in. (and make it from the tier tees instead of the master which is silly. Specially when tough holes in regular rounds are a long iron approach and in Monaco it's a wedge and the full wedge would be long).  

Thanks,

MC

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Thu, Jan 2 2020 7:36 AM

accuate:
    The 45 sec timer is not good at all. There are a lot of older people that play on computer that will quit rather than play a45 sec. timer.

45s Timer is only in head to head coin games. If don't like the timer. don't play those games.

But 45 seconds is plenty of time. (unless you need to look through 4 different spreadsheets, do some trigonometry on the wind strength, and hold a ruler up to the screen on each shot.)

• MCalderon402
    348 Posts
    Thu, Jan 2 2020 7:49 AM

Mythanatos:

accuate:
    The 45 sec timer is not good at all. There are a lot of older people that play on computer that will quit rather than play a45 sec. timer.

45s Timer is only in head to head coin games. If don't like the timer. don't play those games.

But 45 seconds is plenty of time. (unless you need to look through 4 different spreadsheets, do some trigonometry on the wind strength, and hold a ruler up to the screen on each shot.)

Genau Genau!!!

45 seconds it's definitively more than enough time. For most of us who play daily or almost daily and are at a high enough level and tier (past master) it should be routine shots in any conditions. I sometimes even make tournaments with 20 second shot clock and some other players I play with have done similar. 

The worse is even those that take 45 seconds for a 60 yard approach with no winds nor elevation and still end up 5 or 6 yards away or take 45 seconds on a 1.2 ft putt. Like how slow is your brain to see there is really no change LOL. I have always asked for a faster shot clock in head to head. 

• ScottHope
    10,093 Posts
    Thu, Jan 2 2020 8:14 AM

MCalderon402:
    The worse is even those that take 45 seconds for a 60 yard approach with no winds nor elevation and still end up 5 or 6 yards away or take 45 seconds on a 1.2 ft putt. Like how slow is your brain to see there is really no change LOL. I have always asked for a faster shot clock in head to head.

Not everyone who plays this game is young fit and healthy. Some of us are older, physically and mentally slower and maybe even disabled in some way. There are a lot of war veterans who enjoy this game and they may well have sacrificed their physical and mental health for us to enjoy the freedom we have. Maybe you should think twice before having a pop at others without knowing anything about them or their circumstances.

• dhjam1
    577 Posts
    Thu, Jan 2 2020 8:27 AM

ScottHope:

MCalderon402:

Not everyone who plays this game is young fit and healthy. Some of us are older, physically and mentally slower and maybe even disabled in some way. There are a lot of war veterans who enjoy this game and they may well have sacrificed their physical and mental health for us to enjoy the freedom we have. Maybe you should think twice before having a pop at others without knowing anything about them or their circumstances.

Well said

• MCalderon402
    348 Posts
    Thu, Jan 2 2020 8:28 AM

ScottHope:

I am one that when i play someone and find out has been in our military has thanked them for our service so not knowing me reconsider how you respond to people. 

That being said. Everyone has their own point of view and if you respect mine I respect yours so there is no reason to get your panties in a bunch. 

For those that like to play without a timer can play single player rounds and take an hour per hole if they see fit. I am talking of head to head where some folks are just slow even when they are young and there are some older players who shoot as fast or faster than a younger individual. 

RSS