Forums

Help › Forums

WGT Early Access for PC

Sun, Nov 5 2023 12:56 PM (1,507 replies)
  • pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Fri, Dec 20 2019 2:31 AM

In mobile you can go to “Game Mode/Play Friends” where I believe you only see other friends who are on mobile and available to play.  You click on the player and can challenge them to either a 3 or 9 hole match.  I received my first invite this way this morning from an Australian friend...but when I “accepted” they were no longer available.  I guess you only have so long to accept.  The pop up window appeared after I just finished a round so I probably just missed them by a minute or so.

• RoughTimes
    103 Posts
    Fri, Dec 20 2019 9:37 AM

Foooze:

nerve60:

i just did a quick check, In Head to Head rooms as I type, there are 2,797 players playing in just those rooms.

You are playing a version with mobile players. I assume you are talking coin rooms? That's mobile+desktop, but mostly mobile

Coin rooms show all mobile and emulator players online.

I am talking about setting up a multi player game with names from your friends list.

When I open my list I can see all players mobile or emulator who are on line each with a green invite box next to it.

I have sent invites numerous invites and all I get is the following.

PAGE-DOWN

the above example is a fellow club member, who after I had had no luck starting a game with the mobile players on my list, loaded the emulator to see if 2 emulator players could join.

Simple answer NO.

Players on PC do not show on line at all, even if they are playing a game at the time.

And this to me unless it is fixed makes the whole new build a waste of time.

RT

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Dec 20 2019 11:53 AM

WGT itself started out as CTTH only and look what it is now. The coin rooms are the multiplayer version of that and as soon as they deal with the multiplayer aspect of the new game, this will all be moot. 

• Foooze
    312 Posts
    Fri, Dec 20 2019 1:56 PM

RoughTimes:

And this to me unless it is fixed makes the whole new build a waste of time.

RT

I fear that's where it's headed. 

• Foooze
    312 Posts
    Fri, Dec 20 2019 1:56 PM

YankeeJim:

WGT itself started out as CTTH only and look what it is now. The coin rooms are the multiplayer version of that and as soon as they deal with the multiplayer aspect of the new game, this will all be moot. 

Glass half full :)

• fireman33
    2,692 Posts
    Fri, Dec 20 2019 2:15 PM

Come on guys give wgt a chance they have a whole year to get it up and running. Just be thankful they are trying to make it happen. They could have thrown their hands in the air and not done anything. You might not think they are listening but they have an ear to the forums and see what we are talking about. A lot can be done in a year so let's just hang loose and see what falls out of the final drawings.  We may be saying what was flash and glad it is gone...

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Fri, Dec 20 2019 8:26 PM

fireman33:
    Come on guys give wgt a chance they have a whole year to get it up and running. Just be thankful they are trying to make it happen. They could have thrown their hands in the air and not done anything. You might not think they are listening but they have an ear to the forums and see what we are talking about. A lot can be done in a year so let's just hang loose and see what falls out of the final drawings.  We may be saying what was flash and glad it is gone...

+1

They've said they are going to be adding all the game play options from the flash version over time, including alt-shot and so on.

Try to be patient, particularly as the existing desktop and mobile versions haven't gone anywhere and won't for another 12 months.

• daveparr
    1,175 Posts
    Mon, Dec 23 2019 9:17 AM

Wutpa:

They've said they are going to be adding all the game play options from the flash version over time, including alt-shot and so on.

Try to be patient, particularly as the existing desktop and mobile versions haven't gone anywhere and won't for another 12 months.

Yes agree the flash game is going to be around for at least another year so wgt have time to transfer all the flash games over to the HD version, l think most of the PC players will continue to play the flash game right to the end anyway.

• Crashn2u
    129 Posts
    Tue, Dec 24 2019 1:30 PM

On the mobile HD game, how do I scroll down on my friends list to find a friend and send them a message? I can click on the freinds button and then the alfa group but cannot scroll down.

Also, I have been playing this HD game on my PC and finding that I am getting used to it and there are a lot of things I like. However, there are some important features on the PC based game that are sorely needed in the HD version. HD version is a lot different than the PC version.

Thanks!

s-

• ScottHope
    10,094 Posts
    Wed, Dec 25 2019 12:49 AM

To scroll, treat it like a touch screen. Left mouse click and hold somewhere inside your friends list, then drag up or down.

RSS