Forums

Help › Forums

WGT Early Access for PC

Sun, Nov 5 2023 12:56 PM (1,507 replies)
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, Dec 8 2019 2:00 PM

MGB01:
    the problem is putting jim.....a short putt say 6 ft and you line up the break and think wow this  is too much break.

That's what I've been reading but I haven't played it enough to understand the situation. I'm a feel putter and I have to believe that feel is influenced by the speed of the dots the eye sees. Basically,  I don't have an issue there, the lack of avatar moves is what's killing me. I have a hard time getting the speed right.

I think if they get the game proportions more like what we see on the PC that dot speed issue will resolve itself.

• PRIESTESS
    10,703 Posts
    Sun, Dec 8 2019 3:16 PM

I don,t understand why its so different?  Is it that hard to copy the green set up on PC?  The aimer is like a highway sign to Nevada. Its so big i have no idea where i am aiming. The dots vanish when i move the highway sign too.

Why cant the wind dial be on the right side like the PC version?  Its so small i have to lean over on my 24 inch screen lol 

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Sun, Dec 8 2019 4:50 PM

Crashn2u:
    Cannot get distances when hovering over you ball on the mini-map. 

Yes, there are several holes where is the distance is wrong. STA and Wolf Creek especially 

• MGB01
    1,469 Posts
    Sun, Dec 8 2019 11:38 PM
    PRIESTESS:

I don,t understand why its so different?  Is it that hard to copy the green set up on PC?  The aimer is like a highway sign to Nevada. Its so big i have no idea where i am aiming. The dots vanish when i move the highway sign too.

Why cant the wind dial be on the right side like the PC version?  Its so small i have to lean over on my 24 inch screen lol 

....so funny but true.....im the same
  • carlosdev
    2,528 Posts
    Sun, Dec 8 2019 11:46 PM

Will struggle when we play on a timer.

Very difficult to read the wind number (due to small font size), move the aimer n the math we have to calculate all in once!!!! :(

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Mon, Dec 9 2019 2:16 AM

carlosdev:
    Will struggle when we play on a timer.

Yes, I am to slow at the new game. I wanted to play the snow in, but the 45 sec timer turned me against it.

• daveparr
    1,175 Posts
    Mon, Dec 9 2019 4:04 AM

PRIESTESS:
     The aimer is like a highway sign to Nevada. Its so big i have no idea where i am aiming. The dots vanish when i move the highway sign too.

it is a blind spot WGT really need to sort that out A.S.P,  and trying to estimate a downhill put with a big break is a nightmare its more a case of just getting it close.

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Mon, Dec 9 2019 5:24 AM

DonCaron:
    I wanted to play the snow

Yellow balls 

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Dec 9 2019 5:25 AM

andwhy67:

DonCaron:
    I wanted to play the snow