Forums

Help › Forums

WGT Early Access for PC

Sun, Nov 5 2023 12:56 PM (1,507 replies)
  • mrm6400
    1,790 Posts
    Thu, Dec 5 2019 5:01 AM

I have a question about the latest update.

On the new PC version of game I can no longer access any of the WGT weekly or monthly tournaments.  I use to click on Game Play and it would give options to play tournaments but when I click on it now nothing comes up just a blank screen. 

Is this by design or a mistake ?

Can't see any reason we should not be able to access the WGT monthly or weekly tournaments on our PC with new app .  Any changes to clubs we get playing the coin games are not active for the tournaments so I don't quite understand why this is happening.

Thanks,

Michael

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Dec 5 2019 5:42 AM

Verified, Michael. When you click on the green tab for game play and chose Solo under Multiplayer it switches screens but stops before loading anything else. All the other choices work. :-(

• Faasda01
    89 Posts
    Thu, Dec 5 2019 8:50 AM

I was able to start a tourney under the web client, then close out and switch over to the early access client to continue it on there, a workaround for now at least. 

• Bowl64
    3,085 Posts
    Thu, Dec 5 2019 12:08 PM

mrm6400:

I have a question about the latest update.

On the new PC version of game I can no longer access any of the WGT weekly or monthly tournaments.  I use to click on Game Play and it would give options to play tournaments but when I click on it now nothing comes up just a blank screen. 

Is this by design or a mistake ?

Can't see any reason we should not be able to access the WGT monthly or weekly tournaments on our PC with new app .  Any changes to clubs we get playing the coin games are not active for the tournaments so I don't quite understand why this is happening.

Thanks,

Michael

Noticed that today when i tried to play a tournament. Any feedback from WGT on this anywhere?

Bjorn

• Crashn2u
    129 Posts
    Thu, Dec 5 2019 4:48 PM

Played a few pickup games last night and today.

Thinks I don't like:

Cannot get distances when hovering over you ball on the mini-map. 

Cannot change camera views when oponet is shooting.

No yardage markers but maybe that's in opetions.

Very fiddlely but once you get used to it might be better.

I cannot access my calculator maybe due to screen size?

Green speeds are not true. I have found  that green speeds are slower than posted.

Jury is still out.

s-

• kavvz
    2,195 Posts
    Sat, Dec 7 2019 4:40 AM

For me putting just isn't there.  Putts are missing all over the place.  Putts I know would go in on the flash version.  

• MGB01
    1,469 Posts
    Sat, Dec 7 2019 7:07 AM
    kavvz:

For me putting just isn't there.  Putts are missing all over the place.  Putts I know would go in on the flash version.  

agree the putting is the big difference.......on the new version for example a 3 foot putt with 100 percent break you have to aim whats seems so far out.....i believe its because on monitor screen the mobile picture is stretched hence why people are saying the break is double......it actually isnt but it just seems that way......
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Dec 7 2019 9:00 AM

MGB01:
    ..i believe its because on monitor screen the mobile picture is stretched

This is what's off on the PC-the sizes of the meter, overhead, avatar, etc. all seem to be out of proportion. The black bars on the side of my full screen mode are easily twice as big as normal but the pictures are the same.

Side by side of new version vs PC captured with PRTSCR

• MGB01
    1,469 Posts
    Sat, Dec 7 2019 10:50 AM

tee to green i think plays the same.....maybe better on new version with smooth meter....the problem is putting jim.....a short putt say 6 ft and you line up the break and think wow this  is too much break....but its right for example...every putt seems your giving it too much break.....that is what is throwing alot of people off i believe....case of re learning to putt ...like many have stated 

• AndyJames123
    77 Posts
    Sat, Dec 7 2019 11:38 PM

WigerToods2010:

WGTChampion:

Thanks for checking it out and let us know how we can make it great. 

_CHAMPION 

This is a mare....

Can you have the grid stay 'full-sized' just as it does now on the flash-based PC version we've played for years and years?  Go on, go on, go on, go on...

*Fingers crossed*

spot on fella

RSS