Forums

Help › Forums

WGT Early Access for PC

Sun, Nov 5 2023 12:56 PM (1,507 replies)
  • mrm6400
    1,790 Posts
    Sat, Nov 23 2019 6:17 AM

How do you send a private message to someone on the new PC version of game.

In flash PC version you could communicate with a private message but don't see a way to do that in new PC version.

Thanks,

Michael

• wedge0837
    862 Posts
    Sat, Nov 23 2019 7:20 AM

Through the Friends list you play a 3 or 9 Hole Stroke game, but its selection will be a  random settings/course ... once you get a Mac version playable... 

This version I am playing more now, getting a feel for it, it does take time....bugs yes, but the biggest advantage for this golfer is that its big enough to actually see on my monitor to play the damn game now. 

• Bullet10162
    99 Posts
    Sat, Nov 23 2019 7:09 PM

Will our course notebooks with entries be added to the new PC version?

• FGraf72
    491 Posts
    Sat, Nov 23 2019 8:37 PM

@mrm6400, I went through The Country Clubs Tab, on the Bottom of the New WGT Home Screen. From there you find & click Club Forums (it opens the New Non Flash WGT Home Windows screen- In a IE Windows format). I saw WGT has Dropped the Tee Times, & Added a My Account in its place, (it has a Summary, My Messages, & Log Out Drop down). 

• JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Tue, Nov 26 2019 12:07 PM

mrm6400:
    How do you send a private message to someone on the new PC version

See above message for navigation path to get to a screen with your Account tab. 

You can't initiate a message, but you can respond to one that's been sent by going to My Messages. I'd hope that WGT will address this before the final version. 

• Asphaltpirat
    3,215 Posts
    Tue, Nov 26 2019 1:29 PM

This can not really be true, or?
    This is unplayable,
    why  not switched to HTML 5 ?

• callant
    77 Posts
    Wed, Nov 27 2019 5:39 AM

and can even not play normal golf game as before against other players only for coins or alone can not invite as before stinks has to look forother golf site

• ScottHope
    10,094 Posts
    Wed, Nov 27 2019 5:46 AM

callant:
    and can even not play normal golf game as before against other players only for coins or alone can not invite as before stinks has to look forother golf site
    WGT has about another year to make the new game “un-stink”.

Stick to the flash game until that time, then make a decision.  ; )

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Wed, Nov 27 2019 5:55 AM

ScottHope:
    WGT has about another year to make the new game “un-stink”.

Lol, this pretty much sums up every opinion I've read so far, couldn't have said it better myself.

Doc :)

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Nov 27 2019 8:39 AM

ScottHope:
    Stick to the flash game until that time, then make a decision.  ; )

This is posing an interesting conundrum-wait for the new and improved version sometime next year and learn it then OR muddle through the current growing pains in getting there, improving along with the game itself. 

Advantage muddlers, IMO.  LOL   ;-) 

RSS