Forums

Help › Forums

WGT Early Access for PC

Sun, Nov 5 2023 12:56 PM (1,507 replies)
  • Bowl64
    3,085 Posts
    Mon, Oct 28 2019 10:38 AM

hpurey:

Bowl64:

Stil can`t get the new game downloaded, that`s all i can say about it at the moment.

Bjorn

What happens when you click the link to download?  Anything?   What browser are you using?  Could it be a pop up blocker??

**edit,   try right-clicking on the link and select "save link as" then try saving to your desktop. 

This happends now:Have a new problem showing up now, clicked to get the launcher downloaded from page 1 of this thread and this time the following message showed up -"The installationpackage couldn`t be opened. Confirm that the package exsists and that you`re able to access it, or contact the program vendor to confirm that it`s a valid package for Windows Installer".

Before that i took ages after i had clicked install on the launcher for nothing to happend lol. I was told Windows Installer couldn`t connect with some server of sort.

Bjorn

• Bowl64
    3,085 Posts
    Mon, Oct 28 2019 10:53 AM

Tried again and this time the Launcher setup actually opened, only i got this message when trying to install:

"An error occured while applaying security settings. Users is not a valid user or group. This could be a problem with the package, or a problem connecting to a domain controller on the network. Check your network connection and click Retry, or cancel to end the install."

- Bjorn

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Mon, Oct 28 2019 11:36 AM

I would search that error and see what pops up.  Maybe even try video searches.  Depending on what version of Windows you are using, if you are using Windows, there should be some help out there.

• Bowl64
    3,085 Posts
    Mon, Oct 28 2019 12:14 PM

Gonna see what i can find. :))

Bjorn

• jack9593
    12 Posts
    Mon, Oct 28 2019 12:38 PM

when you click the link it downloads then says error 1909 folder cannot be found. But it is there go to your hardrive and open it then click program files (86) then click on topgolf and all the stuff is there. Click the one with the golf picture.

• jack9593
    12 Posts
    Mon, Oct 28 2019 12:40 PM

when you click the link it downloads then says error 1909 folder cannot be found. But it is there go to your hardrive and open it then click program files (86) then click on topgolf and all the stuff is there. Click the one with the golf picture.

• jack9593
    12 Posts
    Mon, Oct 28 2019 2:38 PM

I find the menus hard to navigate I know its new but its so much easier right now on the regular version and inviting people to play is crazy it took me about 8 attempts to figure it out. Lets hope the game screen and menus get better. As for the meter if you go into settings and monkey around a bit you cam make the meter the same as it is now by changing resolution and exiting full screen or turning full screen on its your preference.

• pitchking1
    348 Posts
    Tue, Oct 29 2019 5:40 AM

On a 64-bit system, it doesn't work yet !! And most of 'game PC's' using 64 bit processors !!

I also hope WGT keeps developping the current system .... it works on many good browsers with their own Flash add-ons !!

So we have in the future 3 different versions : mobile app, PC app and the 'regular' PC game !

Let's hope all versions will be compatible with eachother ... now i can't play with a mobile player  !!

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Oct 29 2019 5:56 AM

pitchking1:
    On a 64-bit system, it doesn't work yet !! And most of 'game PC's' using 64 bit processors !!

Not so. I have a 64-bit system and the game plays fine.

RSS