Forums

Help › Forums

WGT Early Access for PC

Sun, Nov 5 2023 12:56 PM (1,507 replies)
  • MGB01
    1,469 Posts
    Fri, Oct 25 2019 8:43 AM
    i had it....then i lost it lol......downloaded again now it says golf.ex doesnt exist
  • Nicole161106
    281 Posts
    Sat, Oct 26 2019 4:07 AM

MGB01:
    i had it....then i lost it lol......downloaded again now it says golf.ex doesnt exist

'Tis better to have had it and lost it than never to have had it at all"

I still cannot download it :( 

• MGB01
    1,469 Posts
    Sat, Oct 26 2019 12:13 PM
    Nicole161106:

MGB01:

'Tis better to have had it and lost it than never to have had it at all"

I still cannot download it :( 

never a true word said nicole lol......sorry you could not get chance to try it.....hopefully you can get it downloaded soon....im sure they are making changes daily so fingers crossed for you....regards mickey
  • nerve60
    285 Posts
    Sat, Oct 26 2019 8:11 PM

I really hope they do something different on the greens. They are horrible. Im having a hard time reading green breaks because of that dang big "distance box" blocking my view! Just raise it up higher out of the field of view and it would be acceptable. As it is right now, it is Impossible to read break from behind the hole...

PS/ Everything else is Great!

• toolman957
    397 Posts
    Sun, Oct 27 2019 9:24 AM

It's funny how the pc players made this game as popular as it is and now since Top Golf  has it they want to do away with pc play...new version suxs terribly ...changes screen resolutions on pc and play is like a cheap sega version from years ago....way to go TG gd job hope it has a loss of millions bye bye after 2020.

• BogeyOne
    1,965 Posts
    Sun, Oct 27 2019 12:04 PM

Once installed it defaults to a 800x600 screen resolution.  That is what gives it the stretched look.  You can adjust the screen resolution in the settings of the game. I have set mine to 1920x1080 and the game looks perfect on my monitor.

There are other things that can be changed in the game settings other than the screen resolution. 

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Sun, Oct 27 2019 12:07 PM

toolman957:

It's funny how the pc players made this game as popular as it is and now since Top Golf  has it they want to do away with pc play...new version suxs terribly ...changes screen resolutions on pc and play is like a cheap sega version from years ago....way to go TG gd job hope it has a loss of millions bye bye after 2020.

They don't have any choice. Flash is gone in 2020.

• cappiest
    1,345 Posts
    Sun, Oct 27 2019 1:30 PM
    Well unless there are some mind blowing changes, i wont be around for this new version. Feels like cartoon golf to me and game play is pretty much horrible. Had to end sometime i guess, sorry to see it go but it is what it is.
  • DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Sun, Oct 27 2019 3:12 PM

DonCaron:

toolman957:

They don't have any choice. Flash is gone in 2020.

Actually Flash is not "gone" then, it will just not be supported further by Adobe and some OS and browsers.  Anything "Flash" will still work otherwise if one wants to use it.

It is not unlike Microsoft dropping support for Windows 7 in January 2020.  Win 7 will still work after that - just no new updates.

WGT, like others I am sure, has decided not to continue to use an unsupported product.

Not picking on you, Don, just clarifying.

• BogeyOne
    1,965 Posts
    Sun, Oct 27 2019 5:46 PM

cappiest:
    Feels like cartoon golf to me and game play is pretty much horrible. 

I beg the differ with you.

The game play is just as good as the online game. . .the physics are all intact.  Also, where are you seeing  "cartoon golf" here?  Same courses with same graphics only the golfer has changed and for the better.

RSS