Forums

Help › Forums

WGT Early Access for PC

Sun, Nov 5 2023 12:56 PM (1,507 replies)
  • ScottHope
    10,012 Posts
    Fri, Oct 11 2019 1:10 PM

jimshaw39:
    Scott. do you think we've found proof that the earth is flat?  Jim
    Lol, it's certainly got a lot smaller recently too!

• PhilEStein
    1,269 Posts
    Fri, Oct 11 2019 10:24 PM
    YankeeJim:

I have a backup laptop that I used when W10 was free to download and I did just to see what was going on.

Just for info purposes Jim, Win10 is still a free download  Phil.

• PhilEStein
    1,269 Posts
    Fri, Oct 11 2019 11:15 PM

Having now played four rounds under this system, over all I would say it is perfectly workable as is but obviously will be greatly improved if TG take on board the recommended improvements offered by the members and implement them in an acceptable time-frame.

One thing I did find was that the putting is very accurate which is crucial to someone who putts by maths.

The ding is very crisp and well defined, although still a bugger to hit, so nothing new there.

The other recommendation I would offer is that for the visually impaired, some of the on-screen icons are a little on the small side as depicted below.

• MGB01
    1,469 Posts
    Sat, Oct 12 2019 12:57 AM
    now when i try to click on (here) for download i get a new wgt starter page.....for new version i pressume....i go to box that says play on pc...click on and it gives me the option to register.....but not to sign in as an existing player.....
  • TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Sat, Oct 12 2019 4:12 AM

• ScottHope
    10,012 Posts
    Sat, Oct 12 2019 4:46 AM

Try this link Mickey. It's still WGT's own link, but without all the mumbo jumbo on the end of the URL, which I don't understand, but may be connected to where the link is (the forum).

WGT Launcher

• MGB01
    1,469 Posts
    Sat, Oct 12 2019 5:06 AM
    ScottHope:

Try this link Mickey. It's still WGT's own link, but without all the mumbo jumbo on the end of the URL, which I don't understand, but may be connected to where the link is (the forum).

WGT Launcher

tried this one scott.....only option is to register but not for existing players....click the link at bottom (full site ) and it just comes up site invalid
  • mrm6400
    1,787 Posts
    Sat, Oct 12 2019 5:22 AM

WGT Champion,

Please add a way for us to view credit reward videos on PC Version of game and heck might as well add a way to view them on Flash version as well.  

Right now the only Video ads that work and pay credits (2 per view) is to watch them on your phone with mobile version of game.  When you log in to the game with mobile app the link to the videos is on the bottom left side of page  where it says "Free Credits"  once you click on it there are 3 ways to earn credits.  First one is the one I am talking about it is called Credit Reward Videos.  It will only let you watch a few each day but for me this is the only way to get any credits anymore.  Surveys are gone and videos that use to be on Flash version of PC game have been gone for years.  All the other things that are on Flash version of game do not pay out no matter what you do.

Please add more ways to earn free credits and allow us to view them on the new PC version of the game so we can afford to buy better balls and stuff.  I don't like to play the mobile game as I can not execute even the most basic shot.  So PC version is best for many of us.  So if you can add ways to new PC version of game for us to watch videos and ads for free credits it would be greatly appreciated.  Heck you guys will get it back at WGT with our purchases but it sure makes the game more enjoyable to have decent golf balls and such a difference.  Maybe consider some extra bonuses for people who have made it to over level 100.  We have been banging it out for a long time and could use some good faith appreciation. 

We appreciate all you guys are doing to improve the game and provide an enjoyable experience while playing the game we all love.

Thank You,

Michael

• MGB01
    1,469 Posts
    Sat, Oct 12 2019 5:25 AM
    TopShelf2010:

MGB01:
    now when i try to click on (here) for download i get a new wgt starter page.....for new version i pressume....i go to box that says play on pc...click on and it gives me the option to register.....but not to sign in as an existing player.....

That is exactly what happened to me the first time I tried it when it once released. 

After Scott posted his own download link, everything worked fine for me using his link.

I hope you get this sorted.

Good luck

Don

thx don.....tried all browsers and all links various times.....just aint happening for me it seems....
  • wallentino
    4 Posts
    Sat, Oct 12 2019 5:37 AM

Is there any solution to this problem cause I have the same problem?

RSS