Forums

Help › Forums

WGT Early Access for PC

Sun, Nov 5 2023 12:56 PM (1,507 replies)
  • DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Wed, Oct 9 2019 5:24 PM

WGTChampion:

tremelman:

I run windows 10 on an older HP pc, intel core2duo, 2.3Ghz and 4 Gb of installed ram. the only graphics I have is the installed onboard graphics card

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Atfok4c-aDd-gpRNurln12ZzfArKug?e=M6FcGl

above, I added a link to 2 screenshots from my onedrive account, I hope it worked. All you can see of me is my club.

Thanks for providing the info. My best guess is that even though we have not defined our minimum system requirements that your computer does not meet the requirements. 

We're continuing to investigate. 

_CHAMPION 

I have a Vista in my closet. I'll try installing the app tomorrow and see what the logs say.

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Wed, Oct 9 2019 6:17 PM

ScottHope:
    ...makes me chuckle when the balls tracing the break fall off the edge.

Well, I think it is trying to tell you not to hit the ball over there or........ well, you know.

• jacktrade51
    10,899 Posts
    Wed, Oct 9 2019 8:52 PM

Not to sound stupid, or almost stupid ...

it sounds like guys like me who are minimally literate should sit tight and worry about it next year.

Tom.

• MGB01
    1,469 Posts
    Wed, Oct 9 2019 10:34 PM
    jacktrade51:

it sounds like guys like me who are minimally literate should sit tight and worry about it next year.

Tom.

+1
  • andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Thu, Oct 10 2019 3:40 AM

MGB01:
    jacktrade51:

Tom.

+1

Yes agreed, let them sort out the ongoing problems they have, it’s only just been introduced and there’s bound to be a few problems. Players are asking for Alt shot, and MP, and uneven lies.....give ‘em chance, they’ve got until next year.

• Bowl64
    3,085 Posts
    Thu, Oct 10 2019 4:01 AM

WGTChampion:

tremelman:

I run windows 10 on an older HP pc, intel core2duo, 2.3Ghz and 4 Gb of installed ram. the only graphics I have is the installed onboard graphics card

above, I added a link to 2 screenshots from my onedrive account, I hope it worked. All you can see of me is my club.

Thanks for providing the info. My best guess is that even though we have not defined our minimum system requirements that your computer does not meet the requirements. 

_CHAMPION 

This ticks me off to be honest, my PC is a Intel Core duo CPU E 7500 2.93 GHz, 4 GB RAM. Getting a better PC to be able to play the game isn`t an option for me at the moment, you`ll have to do better WGT.

Bjorn

• DampandDusty
    125 Posts
    Thu, Oct 10 2019 4:07 AM

Bowl64:

WGTChampion:

tremelman:

_CHAMPION 

This ticks me off to be honest, my PC is a Intel Core duo CPU E 7500 2.93 GHz, 4 GB RAM. Getting a better PC to be able to play the game isn`t an option for me at the moment, you`ll have to do better WGT.

Bjorn

Yes, this confirms why I haven't yet tried the download. I run an older laptop with similar specs to above, running Windows 10, which currently runs the flash game perfectly.

Come on WGT, you're going have to work on making the future non-flash game more accessible for PC players who haven't got/can't afford the latest spec kit.

• ScottHope
    10,093 Posts
    Thu, Oct 10 2019 4:32 AM

My PC is 13 years old, has a single core processor 3.2Ghz, 3.25GB of ram, Nvidia GeForce 9800GT graphics card (11 years old).

The new game runs just fine.

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Thu, Oct 10 2019 4:59 AM

• ScottHope
    10,093 Posts
    Thu, Oct 10 2019 5:11 AM

Dangit, can't even win an oldest PC contest, lol.  ; )

RSS