Forums

Help › Forums

WGT Early Access for PC

Sun, Nov 5 2023 12:56 PM (1,507 replies)
  • ScottHope
    10,091 Posts
    Wed, Oct 9 2019 4:07 AM

The one in your antivirus app may disable the windows one. So if you turn one off and the other one doesn't switch back on, you could end up with none at all.

Don't do anything that may compromise the security of your machine Bjorn.

• carlosdev
    2,528 Posts
    Wed, Oct 9 2019 4:12 AM

All windows n doors open "Diamond Heist" 

• Bowl64
    3,085 Posts
    Wed, Oct 9 2019 5:42 AM

Ok Scott, thanks :))

Bjorn

• MGB01
    1,469 Posts
    Wed, Oct 9 2019 7:51 AM
    mantis0014:

MGB01:
    has anybody loaded this on windows 10 using maxthon browser ?......can you tell me how thx mickey

I don't have Maxthon but the only browser that worked to download the WGT Launcher was using Microsoft Edge.

The only way to actually play the game was to turn off my Firewall and it started.  Turned the Firewall on again and no problems playing game now.

tried to launch it on microsoft edge with firewall de activated.......still came up with fail message.......i give up with this damm new version...but.thx mantis
  • DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Wed, Oct 9 2019 8:00 AM

MGB01:
    mantis0014:

MGB01:
    has anybody loaded this on windows 10 using maxthon browser ?......can you tell me how thx mickey

I don't have Maxthon but the only browser that worked to download the WGT Launcher was using Microsoft Edge.

The only way to actually play the game was to turn off my Firewall and it started.  Turned the Firewall on again and no problems playing game now.

tried to launch it on microsoft edge with firewall de activated.......still came up with fail message.......i give up with this damm new version...but.thx mantis

I downloaded the app, from the first post on this thread and no problem installing twice, i uninstalled and re-installed to try ad see the problem.

I would not shut your firewall off, your looking for trouble

• MGB01
    1,469 Posts
    Wed, Oct 9 2019 8:10 AM
    DonCaron:

MGB01:
    mantis0014:

MGB01:

I downloaded the app, from the first post on this thread and no problem installing twice, i uninstalled and re-installed to try ad see the problem.

I would not shut your firewall off, your looking for trouble

thx don....it was off and back on in 2 minutes.....wont be trying anymore to download it......
  • DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Wed, Oct 9 2019 1:28 PM

ScottHope:

The one in your antivirus app may disable the windows one. So if you turn one off and the other one doesn't switch back on, you could end up with none at all.

Don't do anything that may compromise the security of your machine Bjorn.

Your right, The anti virus firewall will disable windows firewall. You can allow an app through the firewall, I have to do it with servers.

• ScottHope
    10,091 Posts
    Wed, Oct 9 2019 1:45 PM

It's unlikely that anyone has not spotted this, but just in case. The 'Green View' button when on the green (I thought it was just a label, duh) is clickable to give you another view of your putt...

...makes me chuckle when the balls tracing the break fall off the edge.

• callant
    77 Posts
    Wed, Oct 9 2019 3:53 PM

early access do not work on me can not dawnload it say  retry  or cancel

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Wed, Oct 9 2019 5:02 PM

tremelman:

I run windows 10 on an older HP pc, intel core2duo, 2.3Ghz and 4 Gb of installed ram. the only graphics I have is the installed onboard graphics card

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Atfok4c-aDd-gpRNurln12ZzfArKug?e=M6FcGl

above, I added a link to 2 screenshots from my onedrive account, I hope it worked. All you can see of me is my club.

Thanks for providing the info. My best guess is that even though we have not defined our minimum system requirements that your computer does not meet the requirements. 

We're continuing to investigate. 

_CHAMPION 

RSS