Forums

Help › Forums

WGT Early Access for PC

Sun, Nov 5 2023 12:56 PM (1,507 replies)
  • Guidonikita2
    95 Posts
    Tue, Oct 8 2019 5:52 AM

Hello e1

i am using windows 10, and i had a real problem to downolad this new version of WGT Golf.

I found a way to play this game (with all the little mistakes in it).

i downloaded the free programm XePlayer first.

Then i opend it and used the google play store, to download the WGT App in this XePlayer.

After that i could make all the settings, like screen and so on. And i could play the game.

But there is no Alternate it looks like, only matchplay, and i couldnt find a possibility to choose corses.

And a lot of other differences the the flash game on pc. But its playable. 

But to say it right, i wouldnt change to this new version as long this mistakes or big differences to the flash game are there. 

But for all players with win10, i can tell you to download first XePlayer, and then it will work there.

Have fun

Guido

• Woodoworkery
    3,498 Posts
    Tue, Oct 8 2019 6:50 AM

Why is it having a hard time loading holes today. My internet speed is over 200 for download

and over 11 for upload

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Tue, Oct 8 2019 6:53 AM

• MGB01
    1,469 Posts
    Tue, Oct 8 2019 7:47 AM
    has anybody loaded this on windows 10 using maxthon browser ?......can you tell me how thx mickey
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Oct 8 2019 8:17 AM

Guidonikita2:
    and i couldnt find a possibility to choose corses.

Click on the Game Modes button and choose Single Player at top of screen.

• thestevster
    546 Posts
    Tue, Oct 8 2019 9:08 AM

Guidonikita2:

Hello e1

i am using windows 10, and i had a real problem to downolad this new version of WGT Golf.

Then i opend it and used the google play store, to download the WGT App in this XePlayer.

After that i could make all the settings, like screen and so on. And i could play the game.

But there is no Alternate it looks like, only matchplay, and i couldnt find a possibility to choose corses.

But to say it right, i wouldnt change to this new version as long this mistakes or big differences to the flash game are there. 

But for all players with win10, i can tell you to download first XePlayer, and then it will work there.

Have fun

Guido

hey Guido that Xeplayer is an android app don't think you can play against someone on a pc playing the mobile version perhaps somebody will let us know..

cheers steve

• thestevster
    546 Posts
    Tue, Oct 8 2019 9:08 AM

Guidonikita2:

Hello e1

Have fun

Guido

hey Guido that Xeplayer is an android app don't think you can play against someone on a pc playing the mobile version perhaps somebody will let us know..

cheers steve

• thestevster
    546 Posts
    Tue, Oct 8 2019 9:17 AM

lol the way the mobile version is now going to take about 4 hours to complete a 4 player stroke game..

played bethpage noticed the top half of the screen has been reduced cant see the top half of the trees on hole 2 don't know if this is on all the course..

got to give it to wgt they  are listening to the players..

one more point is V.E.M going to be on the pc mobile version. 

cheers

steve

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Tue, Oct 8 2019 9:19 AM

nolan60:

Hey United States

I was wondering if you guys are even considering running a Linux version
    Ty Nolan

Not at this time. 

YankeeJim:

Is it possible to have, as part of the DL, PC specific stuff like what's being asked for-AS, MP,etc? As long as we now have to DL the game it's no longer a browser game you can play from any PC so it shouldn't be a big deal. 

Alt Shot and Match Play are absolutely coming. It's tough to say exactly when yet. When I know, you'll know. 

_CHAMPION 

• LuckyTaurus
    2,635 Posts
    Tue, Oct 8 2019 9:31 AM

When I click the link to load the game it just brings me back to the same page???

Few of my members are computer savy so I am afraid many will move on if this gets too complicated

RSS