Forums

Help › Forums

WGT Early Access for PC

Sun, Nov 5 2023 12:56 PM (1,507 replies)
  • Tigerpaw509
    1,285 Posts
    Mon, Jul 27 2020 4:18 AM

I think the PCEA is pretty darn good.I haven't played the flash in months and never will again.Meter is rock solid but then again it was for me on the flash.

• oneputtestabon
    3 Posts
    Tue, Jul 28 2020 3:17 AM

I have tried 3 separate times to download the new WGT early access all all 3 times the launcher failed I can't play the game if I can't download the game. All the information I've gotten from the forum has been no help. I checked out my windows launcher anything  was just fine.  I made sure my firewall wasn't up. I'm at a loss  to figure out what to do, so when flash goes away so does WGT for me unless WGT or someone comes up advice that actually  works with a new way to download.

• RickinWaSt
    2,062 Posts
    Wed, Jul 29 2020 2:47 PM

Only played “EA” few times. Have noticed what has already been noted. My biggest request is to have the unlock/lock feature on the green.

I may have missed this in my few plays with “EA”... The dots are gone in chip mode on the green?

• nerve60
    285 Posts
    Thu, Jul 30 2020 12:19 PM

I must say, after 5 months now of PCEA only, I will never play flash again. Took me a while to learn everything. (Even better on the greens now) <--- never thought i would say that! I now realize it is the Flash game with the "extra" perks and modes that we never had on flash. Only issue Im having now is it seems with every update ( I realize it is a work in progress) I have to recalculate some shots and distances and that can be a pain but Im hoping once they get it where they want it they will leave the settings alone. Thanks WGT

• MBowe
    1,980 Posts
    Fri, Jul 31 2020 8:40 AM

Is there way to get to the forums and chat with friends in the Steam and PCEA versions, or do we have to continue to log out of those and back into the Flash version to get to the forums, etc.?  I don't see a "my messages" option in the newer versions.

Thanks,

Mike

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Fri, Jul 31 2020 9:07 AM

MBowe:

Is there way to get to the forums and chat with friends in the Steam and PCEA versions, or do we have to continue to log out of those and back into the Flash version to get to the forums, etc.?  I don't see a "my messages" option in the newer versions.

Thanks,

Mike

On eather the Launcher on Steam EA, Click Country Clubs and then Club Forum. It will redirect you to WGT.com. You will get this screen to navigate to the forums, or where else you want to go.

RSS