Help › Forums

Photoshop/Gimp help please

rated by 0 users
Thu, Nov 21 2019 4:58 PM (4 replies)
  • mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Sun, Sep 29 2019 7:47 PM

Hey everyone,

Are you familiar with Photoshop or Gimp? Can you spare two to four hours?

I'm looking for someone with some graphic design skills to help me with a little project I'm working on.

If you have some skills, can donate some time and are on my friend's list...send me a pm if you can help. If you're not on my friend's list, send me a friend invite if you'd like to help and I'll get back to you.

I won't discuss details in this thread.

Thank you in advance.

MC

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Thu, Nov 21 2019 3:38 AM

TOPIC: Photoshop/Gimp help please

mrcaddie wrote the following post at Sun, Sep 29 2019 7:47 PM:

Not like the old days mrcaddie. 7 WEEKS and not one response. 

5, 6 years ago this topic would have blown up with reply's. I have nooo experience with Photoshop.  I would have Dennis, aka: andyson do all my Photoshop. That said, he would not only help me but ANYONE who needed anything made through Photoshop. 

I digress. I know there are a few good guys and gals in the community that would surely help. Probably helping already I'm sure. 

TWY soon my friend. Jeff 

• whooshdangit
    1,246 Posts
    Thu, Nov 21 2019 12:18 PM

Hi Jeff

While I agree with your sentiments, and not wanting to speak for mrcaddie himself, I'm sure he had many offers of help through pm's and/or friends.

If you, or anybody else, ever needs help along such lines feel free to get in touch and I'd be more than happy to help if and where I can.

Cheers!

Rich

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Thu, Nov 21 2019 2:19 PM

whooshdangit:

Hi Jeff

While I agree with your sentiments, and not wanting to speak for mrcaddie himself, I'm sure he had many offers of help through pm's and/or friends.

If you, or anybody else, ever needs help along such lines feel free to get in touch and I'd be more than happy to help if and where I can.

Cheers!

Rich

I agree Rich. Im sure mrcaddie got the help he needed. I was just pointing out how much activity, replys, etc,,the forums produced back 5-6-7 yrs ago.

Also - I want to TY for the offer with any "computer savvy" projects. I may take you up on that. 

Nice meeting you Rich and hope you enjoy our time we have left playing THE GREATEST Virtual golf game ever developed. 

Jeff 

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Thu, Nov 21 2019 4:58 PM

Hey guys,

Honestly, I forgot I even posted this thread. If you guys hadn't responded to this I would have completed forgotten about it.

The good news is someone reached out to me privately within 24 hours of my posting and was able to take my crudely hand-drawn sketch, design multiple proofs and then take it to a final product design. I couldn't be happier with the final design or more grateful for the time and effort he/she volunteered to help me make this happen.

Jeff, like you, Andyson was also my go-to guy when I needed some graphic design help (usually around Christmas time) and I can say without a doubt that the person that helped me with this project is my new go-to guy in Andyson's absence. That is of course if they're willing to do so.

You never know, some day some of you might be able to see his/her artwork in person...maybe.

MC

RSS