Forums

Help › Forums

Horrible Meter Issues PLEASE HELP

Wed, Jan 29 2020 7:38 PM (34 replies)
  • Woodie312
    671 Posts
    Sun, Sep 29 2019 4:40 AM

ok Folks got time for the other end of the scale? My meter issue has been plaguing me a few weeks now, what happens is the meter appears to run smooth, but every thing ends up with a way to early click (normally about 1/2 way between the left mark and center). This may not sound bad to many, but for me it is a killer especially on putting.

I have noticed that if i "dry fire" a swing (full backswing and just let the meter run out) that at the end of the meter it sort of hic-cups about a 1/4 to 1/2 inch from the end of the meter, almost like it stops then the last bit just lights up at once not runs out.

If I dry fire a couple of times sometimes the meter will run smooth for a stroke or so, but there just is not always time for this unless playing 60+ second games. And it goes back to doing it. By the way it will fall back to doing it prior to a new hole loading also, so I don't think it is caused by the new hole load.

I do play with a wireless mouse, but I have tried a wired one also and still get the same problems.

Playing on Windows10

using any of the following browsers with this happening:

1-Edge

2-Maxthon

3-IE app

4-Chrome (tried this only as a trouble shooter, I hate chrome)

thanks in advance for any help, guys

W

• pooped169
    123 Posts
    Sun, Sep 29 2019 4:28 PM

Hmm.... I have dropped it several times during unexpected drunken states and the wheel is loose. I will swap it out and lets ya's know. And yes I use a wireless mouse. 

On a good note, I built a 1982 Jeep Scrambler and entered it in its first car show today. Over 500 vehicles and I won first in class. Yaaa me. LOL

• pooped169
    123 Posts
    Tue, Oct 1 2019 4:06 AM

Nope. Still the same. Stuttering in full screen.

• ScottHope
    10,085 Posts
    Tue, Oct 1 2019 4:45 AM

Does it stutter in both WGT fullscreen  and browser fullscreen [F11] ?

• pooped169
    123 Posts
    Tue, Oct 1 2019 2:08 PM

Yes Scott

• ScottHope
    10,085 Posts
    Wed, Oct 2 2019 1:13 AM

I have had a couple of flash updates come through in the past few weeks, maybe they aren't working for you if you're using the latest one.

You could try an older flash version, there's some instructions HERE on how to do that.

• Ted3rd
    8 Posts
    Wed, Oct 2 2019 3:16 AM

Great effort on the Jeep mate. well done

• pooped169
    123 Posts
    Wed, Oct 2 2019 3:34 AM

Nope. Stayed the same. So, I just used speedtest.net and my download speed was 2.88 mbps and upload was 3.87 mbps. Maybe its a problem with the cable company.

• ScottHope
    10,085 Posts
    Wed, Oct 2 2019 7:50 AM

Okay bud, out of ideas here.  : (

• pooped169
    123 Posts
    Wed, Oct 2 2019 10:45 AM

ScottHope:

Okay bud, out of ideas here.  : (

Well if anybody could fix it, you would be the man. Maybe I'll look for a new computer. Thank you all very much for the help though!!!!!

RSS